Chapter 7

Shocking discovery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here are all of your drinks. Enjoy them..." The waiter sat the plate down in the middle of the table and he left.

"Let's go!" Taeyong immediately grabs his drinks.

Everyone else grabs their drink and Valentina grabs hers and she watches everyone chugging their beverages down.

"Wow. They didn't do cheers first." She says in her mind.

She glances at her drink as she gulps. She brings the drink up to her nose and she made a face as soon as she came in contact with the alcoholic smell.

Taemin then slowly glances at Valentina who was struggling to drink her beverage. "I'm going to get my second drink!" Sehun says.

"I'm coming too." Taeyong says.

"Let's go!" Tanya grabs Hannah hand and they follow them.

Taemin got up and sat next to her. "I'll drink it if you don't want to." He says.

Valentina looks at him. "I am going to drink it. It's not like I'm feeling peer pressure." She chuckles nervously.

"You definitely are under pressure. That drink contains over 20% alcohol. Are you sure you want to go ahead and drink it?" He asks.

After giving it some thought. She finally came to a conclusion. "No. I can't. All I want to do was get some sleep." She places the drink on her lap.

Taemin looks at his watch. "It's almost 11 pm."

"I know, but I value my sleep." She says.

Taemin grabs the drink out of her hand and he chugs it down for her. "What the-? Why'd you do that?"

Taemin wipes his mouth as he hands her the glass back. "To save you from getting embarrassed when they come back." He says.

"Thank you much." She smiles.

"By the way, you look so beautiful in that outfit." He says. "Don't listen to Sehun. He only spits nonsense out."

"Stop it." She blushes.

"I don't know if it's the alcohol or me, but I really want to do this." He leans towards her face and her eyes widen.

Taemin places a small kiss on the left side of her cheek. The way his lips felt on her cheek, left her ears burning as he pulls back.

Taemin then goes back to his seat as the others came back and sat down. "These drinks are to die for!" Taeyong says as chugs on his tequila.

"Ah look! Shorty just finished her drink." Sehun sits back down. "You should of gone with us to get a second drink!"

"One is enough for me." She says.

"Ahhh! You need to live more!" Sehun says. "I'll go and get you their most strongest drink!" He stands up and walks off.

"Wait!" Her eyes widen as she looks back at Taemin with concerned in his eyes.