Chapter 23

A Silent Winter's Night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~18+ Scene Ahead~

Valentina gently lays her head down on the pillow as Sehun hover her body. His eyes had desire written all over them. He brings his face towards her neck.

Valentina closes her eyes as felt Sehun pressing his lower half of his body on her lower stomach while his left hand travels downward towards her breast.

Her breath increases more and more by the second as she felt his large hand on her boob. The fire ignited as he squeezes it with all his might. Sehun pulls his hand away as he looks at her.

He leans his face towards her large breasts and Valentina throws her head back on the pillow as he begins sucking on one of them while he massages her nipple with his other hand.

He leaves both of her boobs covered in dark hickeys as he slowly leaves a trail of wet kisses down to her belly. Valentina leaves creases on her bedsheets from all the gripping her fingers have done.

Sehun holds onto her hips firmly as he kisses the side of her waist. Her toes began to curl as she relaxes herself and enjoys his seductive touch.

"Is this what it feels like to be in Cloud Nine?" She says in her mind.

Sehun reaches towards the waistline of her pajamas and he slowly look at her. Valentina gives him a slight nod, allowing him to continue.

He pulls her pants down and he tosses them to the ground. All that was left on her body was her panties and the necklaces that he gave her.

Each and every time, Sehun was just to mesmerized by her perfect feature on her. He was completely determined to be swept away the unexplainable desire that was consuming him from the inside of his mind.

He sat down in between her thick legs as he places her left leg over his shoulder and he starts leaving hickeys on her inner thigh. He also did the same with the other leg.

This man was determined to leave every spot untouched until he felt 100 percent satisfied with the results. Seeing Valentina in this position made Sehun weak and vulnerable.

He hovers over her body as their lips met. The kiss become more heated and heavier by the minute as Sehun begins to pull his pants and boxers down.

Valentina pulls back as she tries to catch her breath. It was now or never. Valentina pulls the covers over their sweaty bodies as she tries taking her panties off, but Sehun was too desperate, so he helps her take them off for her.

Both of their eyes never left each other's gaze. Sehun strokes her cheek with his thumb. "Let me know if it hurts." He whispers and Valentina nods.

She grabs his hand and she brings his thumb towards her lips and she leaves a small peck on it. She wraps her arms around his waist as he positions himself himself in between her legs. She whimpers as felt the tip of his erected d**k at the entrance of her vagina.

Valentina buries her face into Sehun's neck as he slowly enters her. No matter how quite she was supposed to be, she couldn't contain her moans in as Sehun thrusts himself in her.

"Sehun...?!" She moans his name.

Valentina buries her nails into his back as he continues thrusting more faster into her womanhood. Her toes curl into the mattress as he grinds himself all over her lower half body.