Chapter 10

Friendship over anything
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyong also picks up one of the photos. Valentina was on the verge of crying because of the humiliation that was consuming her on the inside. But being strong was the strategy here.

"Taemin? Is Valentina the girl you like?" Taeyong look up and everyone in the crowd murmurs. "The girl you didn't want to tell us?"

Taemin nods as Tanya scoffs. "I knew it! I thought I was just making up stuff in my mind while we were at Shanghai!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Sehun grabs Valentina's shirt and he pulls her towards him.

"What are you doing you jerk?! Let go of her!!!" Irene yells.

"After everything I've done, this is how you repay me?!?!?" Sehun yells in her face.

"Let go of her man!!" Taeyong interferes.

"You all stay out of this!!!" Sehun grips her shirt tighter.

"Why are you getting mad?! And what do you mean by after everything you've done?!?!" Valentina pushes him off her.

"I paid for your ticket, I paid for your meals, the hotel room, and this is how you fucking treat me?! Like a used car?!?!"

"I only accepted because you threatened to pay for your hospital bill!" She yells.

"I thought you told her!" Taeyong says.

"Told me what?!" Valentina asks in desperation. "What's going on here?!"

"Sehun faked the hospital bill! He did it because it was the only way for you to accept the trip." Taeyong says

"I knew it by the way she dressed!" Tanya says. "This bitch is too poor to pay for anything!"

"Keep your filthy mouth!!! And stay out of this!!!" Irene yells.

"YOU IDIOT!! YOU RELEASE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! YOU GAVE ME ANXIETY!" Valentina punches his shoulder and Sehun shoves her away and everyone gasps.

"VAL!!" Irene bends down.

"How dare you betray me man?!" Sehun yells. "You knew that Valentina is the only woman I like!!!"

And once again, everyone gasps and Valentina looks up at him in total shock.

"You never asked me." Taemin says. "I've liked her from the first day of school while you only wanted to use her for your personal gain."

"He likes me?! Sehun likes me?! No! This is wrong! It has to be!" She says in her mind. "Since when?!"

"What in the?!" Irene says.

"But you knew how much I talked about her! And you didn't even bother speaking up in the first place!!" Sehun yells.

"Alright you two!! That's enough!!!!!" Taeyong yells. "You two are childhood best friends!!"

"WERE!! I'm not going to be friends with someone who lies to his best friend and steals the girl you like!!!" Sehun yells.

"And I better not see your ugly ass face ever again!! You make me sick!!!" He grabs Valentina's arm and he makes her stand up.