Chapter 22

Christmas Eve
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After teasing the crap of Sehun, Valentina grabs the mugs out of the cupboard and all the other essential items to add to their hot chocolate. "Hot chocolate is ready!!" She calls for everyone's attention.

"I feel like a huge fool." He thought to himself.

"Oh boy!" Ten turns off his game as he immediately dashes to the kitchen. "Give me that hot chocolate and some whip cream!!" He jumps.

Everyone went to the living room to enjoy their refreshing beverage while Mr. Kim adds another log to the fireplace. "While were drinking, why don't we open the presents up?" She asks.

"Wait?! We can open them now?!" Ten asks.

"I thought we were going to open them until tomorrow morning." Valentina says.

"Why wait until tomorrow?" Mr. Kim asks. "Other people open their gift in the morning but we open them on midnight because we're cool like that!"

"I feel sorry for those suckers that have to wait until tomorrow morning!" Ten snickers as he takes all of the presents out of under the tree.

"Wait! Which one is mine again??" Valentina sits down on the floor looking through the pile of gifts.

"I know that big one over there has my name on it!" Ten says, pointing to the large present.

Mr. Kim quickly glances at Sehun who was admiring his daughter with full of affection and love in his eyes as she was opening her present up.

"Yes!!" Ten screams with full of pure excitement

"Yes!!" Ten screams with full of pure excitement. "I just got the latest edition AirPods!"

Seeing her younger brother with Christmas joy in his heart made her cherish these moments.

"Thanks idiot." Ten thanks Sehun sincerely.

"Just don't lose them." Sehun says, sipping on his hot chocolate. "I payed a lot of money for them."

"Oh my god!" Valentina squeals like a little girl. "I got a giant squishmallow!" Valentina squeezes the stuffed animal.

"How adorable!" Sehun smiles as he pulls his phone out. "Say cheese."

Valentina grins from ear to ear as Sehun takes multiple pictures of her. "Cheese!!"

"Show me!!" She says as Sehun sits next to her as he shows her his phone.