Peaceful

I woke up with a massive headache, a chilling pain in my chest, and bright lights blaring into my eyes. I raised my hand over my face, blocking the lingering annoyance in my eyes.

I scowled, earning a lean pain in my chest. When I heard someone yell my name, I blinked drastically. I opened my eyes, getting blinded by the lights, but saw a soaring figure lingering above me.

"Finney!" I heard them squeal. I started to see more than one, shifting from two, to three, to seven. My vision cleared, assuring my sight to the group of boys in front of me. It was my friends. All of them. From Bruce and Vance, to griffin and Billy, to Donna and Gwen, to..

ROBIN?

Robin looked at me in a sympathetic way, up until he saw me looking. He quickly looked away in disgust, rolling his eyes wearily.

I sighed, going  to check my phone, my back steering with pain. "9:52 pm." I thought, suddenly remembering the deal earlier that morning. I surged free to guilt, apologizing quickly.

"Guys, I'm sorry, y'all are missing the movie because of me!" I exclaimed, concern raising in my voice. They looked around considerably, laughing at the statement.

"Oh, we aren't missing the movie, it starts in 8 minutes!" Vance said, unhooking the IV from my arm. I looked at him, concerned, and he did that rough smile that he made when he was getting into some trouble.

I soon realized their plane, rejecting it smartly. "No, you guys are crazy! Besides, how would I walk? If you haven't heard, I got stabbed!" I explained, yelling at them like a mom.

Everyone rolled their eyes, turning their heads to the same person.

Robin.

He noticed the stare, realizing what they were saying. He backed away slowly, holding his hand out in rejection. "No, no! Im not carrying a faggot on my bac-"

We were on our way to the drive in, my friends skipping gleefully as I sat on robins back. His cold touch on the bottom of my thighs sent cool shivers down my spine.

His touch was like a million jolts, electrocuting me with every step he made. It was awkward. With me being mad at him and everything, and him being pissed because I was mad at him. How did he have the right to be pissed?

It was dark in the soggy streets of Denver, dim lights, lighting our way through the small town. Robin had on a fluffy coat, allowing my head to be relaxed as I laid my chin on his shoulder.

I was thinking of the old situation, when everything drifted off.

I woke up to a loud rim speaker, blaring the sounds of a movie theme song. I saw Vance in Bruce in front of me, pestering each other in the low glimpse of the movie lights.

I looked beside me, being eye to eye with robin. Yet his eyes were closed, and his chin was somewhat on my head. He was snoring slightly, his mouth parted.

"Why had he sat next to me, there were for sure empty seats around us." I thought,  looking around and noticing, that there was in fact none. It was a weird sight, seeing Robin so peaceful and warm-hearted.

This was one of the best times I've had with him. I'm genuinely surprised he hadn't woke me up since I had probably dangled all over his shoulder as he was walking.

I yawned quietly, threatening to fall asleep again. But I hadn't eaten in awhile, and my stomach was growling. I looked over to Robin, choosing whether to risk this chance or not.
-
-
-