I dont have time.

Y'all- I actually got off my lazy ass today and cleaned my room- and it's currently 3am and I need to wake up at 5am to go to school- but I'm writing this bc I love y'all 🤪
READ THIS!! (Under this)
ALSO.  I WANT TO KNOW IF AFTER THIS BOOK IS DONE, YALL WANT ME TO DO LIKE A LIL  "ALL ABT THE CREATER" THANGIE HUU?! OKY DOUCHES, HOES, AND NON BINARY BROS, let's do this

AND I HAF A NEW STROY - BUT ITD REPLACING THE "LOVE WITHOUT THE HEART" STORY. SO ROBIN IS A CRIMINAL AND FINNEY IS HIS LAWYER- AND ITS SAD BUT CUTEEE
-
-
Finney.

Shit, shit, shiiiitttt my dads gonna murda' meee..." I squealed in an unsettling tone as I made my way to robins house. I knew damn well robin was back at my house snoozing away, which is why I had to go here to talk to his mother.

I finally made it to her porch step, already seeing that she was sitting outside. "MS ARELLANO!" I yelled hesitantly, slowing down once at her porch. "Ms Arellano.." I repeated in a raspy voice, catching my breath from the long run I had made a second before.

"Finney, are you fine?" She spoke, quickly standing up from her rocking chair. Her brown wavy hair was tucked behind her ear, she looked honestly terrible. Which somehow reminded me. I only had 10 days left with robin. Then he left. For Massachusetts.
-
For any of you who don't know, later on somewhere I said that after the 40 days are up, Valeria's taking Robin and Caleb to live in Massachusetts, with their uncle.

Also- forget abt Caleb. Just like make up some reason why he didn't come- ig maybe he just didn't want to go?😭
-
Fuck me, I forgot about that. Great. I rapidly dodged the point, moving on to what was important for the matters right now. "Look. Ms Arellano, this might upset you coming from a 18 year old, but Do not go on Instagram." I uttered out, giving her no time to reply before I was bolting off the porch again.

I ran back to my house in a flash, prepared to have major heart burn and sore legs for the rest of the week. A really pale man tried to stop me, saying "Hello, littl-" but I didn't have time.  I didn't have time. 

I sprung the door open to my small house, seeing Gwen still eating breakfast, and Robin no where I'm sight. Gwen slowly stopped eating her cereal, turning her face to the door awkwardly.

"Finney?" She grumbled when she saw me, wiping her mouth on her shirt sleeve. "What are you doing back home, you usually go to school early?" She was fully turned around now, energetic for questions.

"I- uh- uhm- Wea- ILL ANSWER IT LATER." I hollered, running up the creak stairs to my small room, slamming the door open to fright a sleeping robin.

He jumped lightly, rolling open his eyes and focusing on me. "Finn, are you okay? You look all gross and sticky."

I glared at him obnoxiously before pulling out my phone, landing on the Instagram app and scrolling to the previous post.

He took the phone gracefully, rubbing his eyes as he yawned. "So, finney-"

"Read it." I interrupted, leaving an annoyed, yet cooperative robin. He scrolled down to the caption, ignoring the photo above.

"Robin Arellano and finney Blake.." He read, trailing off as he read the rest. His eyes sprinted up immediately as he sprang out of bed.

"WHO THE FUCK POSTED THAT?!"

"I don't know- I don't know! It doesn't have any information on-"

Robin hushed me, stranding a finger atop of my mouth. I glistened lightly, shoving the hand off my mouth but keeping quiet. "What the hell? Who all knows?" Robin inquired, turning off the phone and ripping off his shirt.

I answered his question quickly, trying not to distract myself with his abs as he applied a new shirt. "Uhmmm.. oh! Gwen, Bruce, and Vance. But I don't think Bruce would do something like that, and Vance probably wasn't even paying attention.." I gathered up, responding.

"Soo your saying you think Gwen did this?" Robin shot up, earning my full concern. I thought about it a moment, before answering proudly.

"Yes."

Robin relatively frowned, cupping my shoulder. "Well, we have to get to her now finney! She's about to leave for school!"
-
-

"Gwen, we aren't mad, just tell us the truth. Did you post this?" I interrogated, sliding the phone across the table for her.

She looked up uneasily, frowning. "No.. I would never do that!"

I breathed out a cold sigh, followed by a half smile.
"Alrighty, but did you tell anyone?"

Robin seethed our heavily, mumbling, "Yikes." under his breath. I groaned out frustratedly, trying to keep myself from punching him in the ball sack.

"No!" Gwen defended herself, standing up from the seat.
"Okay! Okay. Listen, we're gonna go check with Bruce and Vance." I muttered, cupping her shoulder gently.

"Yea. We're gonna find that sick motherfucker." Robin choked up, clenching his fists.

"Yea. Let's find them." I mumbled, throwing Gwen into a quick hug and running out the front door, leaving her utterly confused.

"....okay." Gwen said.