Free

Look at this shit
I HAD AN ESSAY TODAY😍😭😭😭😭
Also sorry I didn't post 😰😰
ALSO I JUST FINISHED STAR VS THE FORCES OF EVIL AND IM SOBBING.
Robins point of view-
-
-
After we learned the truth about Amy and her reasoning, we made it back to our house, followed by Vance and Bruce who decided to tag along. Finney was acting oddly strange, though. It was starting to freak us out.
-
-
FINNEY POV—

"So, dudes, what are we going to Finney's house for again?" Vance asked, stamping across the stoned sidewalk, approaching the dim house in front of them. Finneys eyes darkened, staring into the window in which his dad was staring out of.

Vance froze awkwardly, before yielding off and sprinting away, Bruce snatched away with him.

"Uhh, I'm gonna make a call."
-
-
Me and finney nodded to each other, before slanting open the door, causing a muffled creaking sound against the dry wood floor. I heard finneys gulp ringing off his throat, peering at his shoes as he stepped into the dark household.

He stepped inside, instantly noticing the scattered glass on the floor, scooting around it to get to the stairs. I followed shortly behind, alarmed when his father stepped out from the kitchen, taking finney into his grasp.

"What the fuck did I see." His dad muttered, pulling a pocket knife from his pocket, sliding it to finneys neck.
"WOAH. Dude, it's not like that!" I faltered, shocked at the new position.

"Put..put finney down." I gasped, freezing between breaths to try grabbing his hand.

"Robin, go!" Finney warned, trying to kick his feet at me to persuade me to leave. "Yea, listen to him, boy." Terrance grumbled, softly digging a hole into my chest with his unamused glare.

"No, no! I'm not leaving you here with this sicko!" I shouted, pulling a switchblade from my boot in a quick motion. "Leave him alone, let him go, whatever! Just do something or I will not fucking hesitate to stab you!"

My heart pounded out of my chest. Finney held recklessly at his dads arm, hitting and snatching the skin, trying to get out of his strong grasp.

"STAY STILL, I WILL FUCKING STAB YOU!" Terrance screamed, pushing the blade further into finneys neck, causing a gasp and a streak of blood to spill down. "ROBIN, GO!" Finney shouted, the verge of tears streaming within his eyes.

I though for a moment. Shit. Shit, shit shit. Shit. But then I remembered. SHIT!

"No, I would never do that!" I cried out, sending an annoyed glare at Terrance. "LEAVE, NOW PRETTY BOY!" He rattled, throwing the life at me, but missing, centimeters to my shoulder.
I grinned, earning a shocked look from both the men, standing in the kitchen doorway.

"...okay."

I walked all the way to the top of the stairs, before spiraling my way to Gwen's room once I was out of sight. "GWENNY GET THE FUCK UP, WERE LEAVING NOW." I boomed, plastering a smile on Gwen's face, until she noticed the terrified look in my eyes. "Shit!" She whisper-yelled, yanking a few clothes out of her closet, and bolting down the stairs. I stayed in the room for a second, thinking. Okay. I need to do this. I made my way to Terrance's room, swinging open the drawers slowly.
-
As soon as she saw the sight, she swung to the side quietly before Terrance could see her.

"Perfect." She mumbled.
-
-
-
FINNEY POV-
-
"OKAY, WHEN I SAID GO, I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN "GO" I thought to myself, pestering my fathers arm radically as I kicked my feet. He brought a bottle out of his pocket, breaking it on the door frame and sliding it towards my head in one swift motion. "I never fucking loved you, faggot." Wow. Well, dAad, I'm sorry I don't take interest in boobies in my face!
He raised his hand up, swinging it down rapidly before stopping, a horrid look lingering on his face.

A loud boom was heard, as a tear dropped from his eyes, and fell to the floor. Blood dripped from the back of his head, a bullet wound implanted right in the center. I looked back horrifically, to see a terrified Gwen, with a smoking gun in her right hand.

And robin, carrying Gwen's baby doll purse, staring at her in a scared way.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed, a smile appearing on my once terrified expression. I retrieved my gaze back to my father, who lay mercilessly on the floor, blood surrounding him in a sickening manner. I threw up in my mouth a bit, before laughing loudly. "HAHAHAH, YES! DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER, DIE!!!"

Gwen departed from her trance, whilst robin on the other hand, tensed even more. He slowly peered out the window as me and Gwen hugged and jumped, finally happy to be free from him. "Uh, Finn....Gwen!" He stumbled towards the window, widening his eyes as he got a close view of what he was staring at.

"...robin..?" We spoke, glancing towards each other nervously. Robin turned around quickly, running towards us and taking our hands. "We need to go, now!" He hollered, dragging us out of the car, and towards the van in the driveway.

"Hey, fuckers, whatever you did, the popos are comin' for ya! You better get your asses in here!" Vance yelled, sticking his hand out in front of him, before robin denied. "Vance, start the car, NOW!"

Vance quickly nodded at his instructions, hopping in the cars driver side, Bruce sliding in on the passenger's. I saw more people in the back, but I didn't worry. I just ran for my life.

"Go, go go!!" Robin sprinted out, taking gwennys hand as Vance started speeding the car out of the lot. She caught grip of the car, hopping in and pulling robin in by his arm. There was a quiet cheer, before robin realized I hadn't reached the car yet.

He looked back at the sound of the sirens, a worried look on his face. "Finney, get in!" He screamed, sticking his arm out of the open door and reaching out for me. I brought my hand out, rubbing for my life as I sprinted across the neatly mown lawns of my neighborhood.

He caught hold of my arm steadily, bringing me close but losing grip.

I didn't make it.

I'm not going to make it.

"FINNEY. YOU CAN DO THIS!" He hollered, giving me a sense of urgency. I let out a quick sigh, before giving it everything. I got close enough to the car, before squeezing my eyes shut, and taking a leap of faith.

Probably has mistakes- I didn't proof read- I LVOE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR 10k READS!!!💙