"You mean everything to me."

Look what I fucking found on Pinterest.

Y'all commented 400 times on my last chapter hro😂 I haven't showered in like 4 days 😨

Also sorry I haven't posted I've been busy with family 🫶🏼

Anyways I love you guys, I hope you had a good Christmas!

Comment what you got 😝

FINNEYS POV—-

I woke up to an alarming headache. My hair was a mess and I was all sticky, I don't even know why. Something felt off though.

There was a sizzling sound that came from the kitchen, so I assumed dad was making breakfast and went downstairs to eat.

My dad, was in fact, not making food, yet Robin was.

Robin noticed the footsteps, turning his head around . "Oh, hey finney." Weird. It was still weird hearing Robin say anything neutral to me. Usually it was all negative.

I nodded in response, turning back toward the living room. Sitting there was Vance, Bruce, and Gwen, laughing at a random tv show playing.

"What the fuck is Bruce yamada doing here?!" I asked, sprinting over to his side. Robin made a jealous look, rolling his eyes slightly before going back to flipping the bacon.

I smiled brightly at him, sitting at the edge of the spot on the couch were he was sitting on.

He smiled back awkwardly, eyeing Vance with pure plead. "Hello, child-"

"What are you doing here?!" I asked, practically crawling on him. "Um- we came last night after robin BRUTALLY almost KILLED someone and ran away with you:)" he exclaimed, smiling sarcastically.

My eyes widened, looking over to robin. "WHAT?" I questioned, concern written on the temples of my eyebrows. He was about to answer when he suddenly stopped, his face darkening.

"Do you not remember?"

He sounded really concerned- no, he sounded hurt. Why did he care if I remembered or not?

I shook my head slowly, earning a look of grief from Robin. He clenched his jaw, balling up his fists. I played with my thumbs, scooting a bit backward.

He finally stormed out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded and wide eyed. I glanced at the others, and they all seemed to be sad too.

"What the fuck are y'all on about?" I questioned, getting rewarded with them glances to each other. I shook my head slightly, lightening my eyes. "What?"

Gwen sighed, finally speaking up. "Look. I don't know exactly what, but something happened with you and Robin last night, and I'm pretty sure it was important that you remember. But you don't. So please, try to remember."

Vance and Bruce nodded in agreement, before continuing, "yea, we walked in last night and you were-"

Gwen nudged Vance, widening her eyes. He just rolled his, shutting his mouth.

I shrugged it off, closing my eyes and trying to remember.

Okay, finney, remember. What did you do last night? Oh, you went to a party with robin and Vance, after- that happened. And then, I went to the kitchen, and we stormed out- into the dining room.

And-

"OH MY GOD I HAD SEX WITH ROBIN ARELLANO." I screamed, jolting to my feet and running upstairs.

I heard the others holler, "WHAT?!" In a shrieking tone, starting to follow behind me.

I ran up the stairs quickly,barging  into my room to see a crying robin. He looked at me cooly, frittering his teeth and turning the other way.

Before I knew it he was smashing his fist into the wall, leaving a big hole. "Robin!" I hollered, but he didn't listen. He threw another punch, hitting another place  of the wall, leaving cracks.

He pushed all the items off my desk, clenching his fists angrily. "GOD DAMN IT." He yelled, throwing his head back and kicking my desk, making it fall to the ground.

Holy shit, how much did this mean to him?

I swiftly grabbed robins arm, pulling him away from the now broken desk. "Robin, I remember!" I screamed, taking his head to face me.

His eyes widened, and his face calmed. "What?"

"I said I remember, you jerk!" I smiled, flicking him on the forehead happily. He formed the brightest smile on his face, dropping his fists and hugging me tightly, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Well why didn't you say so?!" He glorified, grinning from ear to ear. I smiled back, ready for my comeback.

"Because I don't like you like that." I commented, putting on a disgusted face. His smile vanished immediately, his eyes drooping. "Oh..okay then." He replied, starting to tear up again.

I couldn't help but smile. "Robin, I'm kidding! I like you, fuckface!" I yelled, squeezing his face against mine. His smile instantly came back, floating everyone's mood.

"You little shit, come here!" He said, taking my face, leaning in, and kissing me gently. I've waited for this so long, but now that Robin has fallen for me, it's my turn to be mean.

"Hey, I know we just like- got together, but can we take it slow?" I asked, a dopey smile on my face.

But to my surprise, robin agreed. "Of course, I know how you feel!" He announced, still beaming from ear to ear. 

I smiled brightly, taking his hand in mine. "But..why does this suddenly mean something to you?" I questioned, rubbing his hand soothingly. Robin frowned, arching his eyebrows.

"Finney..you mean everything to me." He responded, locking eyes with me. I stared into his dark black eyes, picturing what happened last night. I blushed wildly, walking out of the room, and instantly getting rewarded with "WOOOOOOO" from gwenny.

I saw Vance and Bruce, now remembering that they were both homophobic.

"Oh yea, sorry y'all had to watch that- I know your like- homophobic and stuff." I pondered, rubbing my neck. They glanced at each other swiftly, before holding up their hands.

Which were interlocked.

Oh. My. God.