Dance with me, madam

Me and finney spent the rest of the night together, after getting woken up by Gwen, warning us Terrance would be home soon, whatever that meant. I got to thinking about it, until I finally came to an conclusion. Terrance was probably homophobic.

"Ooh, that's just not going to do well." I thought, putting on a serious face, until finney came barging into the living room. "Robin Arellano, come help me clean my room right now, or I'll chop your dick off!" Finney hollered, startling Gwen and taking me out of my trance.

I frowned, looking at him glower at me intensively. "But then i couldn't fu-"

"Don't finish that sentence, douche." He climbers, walking off to his room again. I smiled rationally, happy at the corny situation. By the time I was in his small room, he had Nicki Minaj on, singing "Super freaky girl" as he twerked. He was really bad at it.

I took out my phone silently, preparing to take a video. "Hehehe, I'll have this forever." I thought, smiling sheepishly. I got to a good point before finney finally noticed, now a blushing mess and covering his face, embarrassed.

I finally got him to calm down after 40 minutes of him whining, having to promise I wouldn't take videos of him twerking anymore. "Come on, just listen to some music, feel the best, and forget!" I complied, dragging him in by the hips and swaying his body along mine, sharing the rhythm of the music.

He laughed full-heartedly, pushing my hands off his sides. I giggled, kissing his forehead as his brown curls poked my cheeks. "Okay, okay!" He spoke, turning on a song and starting to pick up things off the floor. It took us about 2 hours tops, or should I say me.

Finney spent the whole time dancing and singing, admiring himself in the mirror as he sang into his "microphone" aka, a toothbrush that did not look at all trustworthy.
-
-
We went to bed that night, finally satisfied. You don't get many chances like that in life, where you go down to sleep and you have nothing you could want more. I have that now. I have finney. And he had me.

-
"Hey Finn?" I asked, my voice cracking a bit. Finney turned to look at me, locking eyes and playing with the loose strands out of my ponytail. "Yea, why are you up?" He questioned, sticking his head against my chest.

I licked my lips, debating how this would go. I decided to go for it.

"I've been thinking, and I realized.." I trolled off( making finney stroke my cheek. "Thinking about what?" He immersed, now looking into my eyes again. I felt my heart beat sped up, and my breath getting heavier, but acted natural.

"Uhh..does fire have a shadow?" I asked, earning a weird look from finney. "Well, obviously. Why the fuck are you wondering that at 2am, robin?!" He laughed, turning back over to go back to sleep.

"Well, think about it! It absorbs light from like the solar system or something, right? Like it's part of the sun?" I comprehended, dozing off to the inside of my head.

"Are you kidding?" Finney said, his face astonished, and his eyes looking seriously unexplainable. "No..?" I fidgeted with my thumbs, watching as finney hit his face in disbelief. "Oh my god..I'm dating an idiot." He cried out, before quickly covering his mouth. "-Or- I mean, just if you want to date, I mean I'm not forcing you I just- it came out wrong, I wasn't like saying that we were for sure dating or anything-"

I kissed him, cutting him off from his overthinking. "Finney, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, kissing his hands playfully as he grinned. "Of course, fellow sir." He offered, acting formally. I let out a toothy smirk, adding along. "Why, thank you, such a gentleman." I replied, picking him up from the bed and beginning to dance.

He stopped suddenly, laughing hard. "Not a chance, I don't dance, sir!" He acted, pulling away from my hand. I frowned cringely, taking makes his hand and pulling him close, our noses centimeters apart. I started leaning in, uttering the words, "Dance with me, madam."

The moon light fog shown through the windows.

"Your so beautiful, Finney." I mumbled, grinning from ear to ear as I chuckled. He looked so happy, it made my heart flutter. If I knew how good this would feel 2 years ago, when we were friends, I would've kissed him so fast.

I got knocked out of my trance by finneys sweet words, whispering into my ear.

"And I love you, Robin Arellano."I felt my heart bursting as he kissed me, making me loosen up and riffle my hands in his hair.

"And I love you, prince!" I rumbled, continuing on, "come on, do the Bachata with me, Prince!" I said, starting the dance. "I don't know what that means, cabrona!" Finney lingered out, laughing as I leaning him back, spinning him on his heels.

"You didn't even use the right form- it's cabron, idiot!" I hollered lightly, pulling him close and sticking out arms, pulling the other side close and swaying slightly.

"Your so pret-"

"What the hell is going on in here."