"Leave him alone."

Omg look at robin as an anime character

Wow. Sitting in line for awhile just to get snacks for your friends, didn't seem as intriguing and kind when it just gets thrown on the floor the second you get it .

And of course, let's play a game. Ooh, I know one! How about, "Guess which of Robins goons, smacked it out of my hands?" BINGO! It was Mattie, amazing guess!

Mattie smacked the tiny bag out of my hands, laughing hysterically. Get a life buddy, it's not that fucking funny. Oh wait, that's right! His life is so boring and sad that this was the only thing that lit up his day! My bad, Mattie, but it's not my fault your family doesn't love you!

I thought about saying that, but made the smart decision. But then, Albert Einstein left my head and I said something stupid.

"Mattie, when will you stop acting like a complete fucking child just so people will think you're cool, and like you, so it can make up for the lack of attention you get at home? Like seriously, is your only purpose in life to make others a living hell, because if it is, you're doing wonderful. Seriously dude, get a fucking life. You're such a dick for absolutely no fucking reason. It's honestly embarrassing."  I explained, covering my loud mouth immediately.

Mattie looked amazed. Honestly, I was so fed up with this shit it was starting to make me fucking pissed. What the hell did I ever do to any of them. Robin was an absolute asshole, and so we're all his goons.

Mattie stared me down, pure hatred in his eyes. He stepped closer, Matt and Buzz following. They inched forward as Mattie began to speak.

"Look, fairy, you don't get to pick whether you just fucking become cool or not, you're a fucking loser and you'll always be one." He commented, getting down in my face.

His eyes lit up, meaning he thought of a good come back. "Aw, don't tell me you're getting feeling for Robin?" Mattie asked, gaining attention from a few heads.

I blushed slightly from the statement, my mind filling with thoughts. "What?" I exclaimed, jumping back. "I don't fucking like robin, he's an asshole to me!"

Mattie laughed rudely in my face, his friends following his gestures. They were like 2 exact clones of him, except different body structures and different ugly faces.

Mattie inched forward again, now having to stare down at me. "Seems like robins gotten soft for you, do you think you need to learn a lesson?" He questioned, smirking deviously as his friends stepped forward.

I backed away quickly, shaking my head in response. But it was too late. Buzz and Matt grabbed hold of my arms, yanking me to the ground and holding me in place.  Mattie stretched his arm, pulling up his light blue sweater sleeve.

I shook my head no, beginning to cry. They laughed and laughed, as Mattie walked up to me and grabbed my face. "What, fairy? You should like this, all tied up and vulnerable to three boys." He smirked, standing again, and perking his fist out in front of my sobbing face.

I closed my eyes, hearing the wind echo around the swing he just threw at me. I squeezed my eyes tightly, expecting the worst. But it never came. Instead, I heard a quiet voice, narrow and deep.

I opened my eyes, getting rewarded with a surprising action. Robin was there, holding Mattie's wrist. Mattie struggled to get out of his grasp, as robin spoke three simple rules.

"Leave him alone." He said, before pulling me behind him.