Ch 18

My heart froze. My body turned to ice and my heart pounded. "N-no you have me confused with someone else."

She smirked and sat on the corner of my bed. "I would never forget a face as beautiful as yours." I went to scream for help but she lunged at me and covered my mouth, putting something cold against my throat. "If you tell anyone I will kill you. Understand?"

Tears flowed uncontrollably as I nodded my head, not daring to look her in the eyes. She slowly slid the covers off of my body and her eyes lingered on me for awhile. I let out a soft whimper, my entire body shivering. She traced her hand over my stomach and up to my breasts, holding one of them. "I don't understand how you could betray me like this. My sister isn't your type you know."

I sobbed quietly. "Please don't do this, I won't tell anyone and I'll cut her off I swear, please just get away from me."

She slapped me hard across the face, making me yelp softly. "Shut up. You don't deserve to talk. You remember what you are right?" She began to take off my shirt, I let her only because I knew what would happen if I didn't. She then made quick work taking off my bra, fondling my breasts in her hands. "Oh how I've missed you. You're sexy you know that?"

I took a shaky breath, accepting it. She pulled me down on my back and took off my pants. I tried to tune out what she was doing, but my tears made my eyes sting. She caressed my thighs, being gentle so I didn't make sound, but I knew better. I felt her cold fingers rub my clit. My stomach knotted and I felt like I was going to throw up. She played with me further, I didn't dare push her off. Her fingers entered inside me and I let out a whine. I wanted it to all be a nightmare, but this was real, and there's nothing I could do. She pulsed her fingers in and out of me quickly, making my legs twitch. I hated how my body reacted but I couldn't stop. Soon enough I reached my climax and gasped, body shaking violently. She took her fingers out of me and licked them. Pinning me down, she bit my abdomen painfully, I tried to push her head off but she bit down harder, putting her knife to my thighs. I struggled, gasping when the knife breeched my skin. I winced as the cold was replaced with a tricking warmth. I shuddered and tried one more time to get out.

She stabbed the knife deeper. "Stop moving you insufferable piece of shit. Fuck toys don't move." Her voice was full of venom, making me shiver in terror. I cried harder, the pain in my thigh becoming overwhelming. She cocked her arm back and punched me in the stomach, causing me to cough and wheeze. I used the chance to push her off of me and run out of the room. I ran into the bathroom, locking the door. Sitting down in the bathtub I pulled out the knife and tried to pack the wound, shaking almost too much. I heard Sylvia trying to come in and I screamed for help. I screamed as loud as I could.

"Open up you fucking bitch!" Sylvia screamed, banging on the door.

"Get away from me!" I screamed back.

"You belong to me and I refuse to think anything else!"

She kept beating on the door, which looked like it was gonna cave soon. Suddenly the banging stopped. The silence was deafening. I sniffled and use my good leg to peer at the door. More silence. "H-hello?" I called out softly.

"Baby open up, It's me. I'm here."

My heart sank with relief. "I-I cant get up."

"I need you to open the door."

I sobbed. "I can't move. I'm stuck."

More silence. I jumped when I heard the lock, like someone was playing with it. The door swung open with Sav standing in the doorway, looking absolutely mortified. "Oh- oh my god..." She covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes welled with tears. She practically ran to the tub, collapsing beside it and sobbing. I couldn't hold back and cried with her, absolutely hysterical. She reached out for me but I flinched back, wincing. He body heaved as she sobbed harder.

"T-take me to a hospital." I managed to stutter out.

She gained her composure and lifted me out of the tub, looking at the gaping hole in my thigh. Her skin went pale, like she was gonna throw up. She dialed 911 and told them what happened.

-----------------------------------

I awoke in a hospital bed. A male nurse had his back turned to me and the heart monitor beeped steadily in my ears. I felt the IV tube inserted in my wrist. The nurse turned to me. "Do you know where you are?" His voice was quiet, calm.

"I-I must be in a hospital, right?"

He nodded. He grabbed a tool from the desk beside him and clicked it on, a bright light making me squint. "Pupil dilation is normal, pulse seems to be fine. How are you feeling?"

I took a second to give him an answer. "My leg hurts, but that's it."

He nodded and walked out. He came back a little later with Sav, who looked like she hadn't slept in days. She rushed over to me, making me flinch a little. She carefully got onto the bed and hugged me. "I'm so sorry."

I looked at her. "How long has it been since you've slept? Better yet how long have I been here for?"

"Two days."

My eyes widened. "W-what?"

Her eyes brimmed with tears and he lips quivered. She buried her head in my neck. "I was so afraid. I can't imagine what happened. I'm so sorry."

Memories started rushing back to me. "G-get off of me please."

I started to feel like I was suffocating. Sav climbed off the bed and pulled a chai near it. I looked down at my shaking hands, the heart monitor's rhythm getting faster. Memories flowed past me like a raging river. Sav softly grabbed my hand. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. "She knows."

She bit back more tears and nodded. She acted like she was gonna say something and turned away. I felt scared. "Where is she now?"

"I don't know." Sav looked at me for a second. "She fled the scene and no one could find her. Not even mom knows hat to do."

She started crying and I wanted to comfort her but I didn't know how. My life had been flipped upside down in less than 24 hours.