Should I continue??

Hello. I have finally found the password to this account after all this time and I'm flabbergasted at the amount of comments and love people have given this fic over the past couple of years. So huge thanks to all that have read and I hope you enjoyed all the grammatical mistakes and funny slip-ups in my writing!

Though I cannot blame anyone but myself for completely forgetting about this fic, I had a read through younger-me's writing and to be honest, I am a little interested in where the plot is going to. However, I just want to make sure if there are people that are interested in a new part. I have a feeling that I may still just upload chapters despite no one reading, purely out of the desire to complete the fanfic. Also now that my writing and story telling is much more improved than young-me, I'm sure to give the plot the story it deserves. 

I can see that there is already a couple of chapters that I have written before, which I would need to do some heavy editing before I post them. There is also a good chance that my style of writing will change drastically as I am writing purely in third person. 

Undertale is such an amazing fandom that I am happy to be a part of, and even though I have stretched out to other fandoms, this RPG game will stay in my heart forever. 

So if you want a new chapter, go ahead and write in the comments. I shall await your responses!