Part 11

A/N- Tracy's hair in attached photo.

~*~*~*~

"Come on, We've got to go." Joel said dragging me away.

I waved the boys goodbye and got into Joel's car. "I have to buy a tent!" We pulled out of the school driveway. "I've never been camping. You know what it's like in England, camping is like a cold guarantee. What do you even take camping? I don't know what to do. Do you think Stella will want to come? She probably hates camping, she's not really the outdoorsy type. Oh God what if she doesn't want to come. There are other girls going right? I mean..." I ranted.

"Ok calm down. I think Blake's girlfriend is coming, and I think Connors girlfriend will go and Lucas might invite... no he probably won't."

"Wait, WHAT? Back up a bit. Blake has a girlfriend?"

He laughed, "He hasn't mentioned it? Yeah he has a girlfriend who lives in New York. He has family up there and goes to visit them all the time so he stops off to see her and they're always texting. It sort of ruins the three musketeer's idea

because he's not single. "

"He seems like the kind of guy that could handle a long distance relationship," I mused.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?"

I lifted my eyebrows, "You could never do a long distance relationship; you'd get bored."

"True. I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned it, since you two are so close and he has been going on about how he wants you to meet her."

"Hmmm weird. And did you say Connors girlfriend? Connor has a girlfriend?" Definitely news to me as five minutes ago he was trying to convince me to bring friends he could get it on with.

Joel sighed, "Well if you asked him he would deny it. But he and Kathrine are on and off, really he's whipped and he just uses bimbos to make her jealous." I don't know who Kathrine is. "So you need a tent, a sleeping bag, probably a blow up mattress if you don't want to wake up with an aching back. You'll need a swimming costume, it's customary to have a water fight. And just loads of clothes, it gets cold at night."

"Got it."

The car pulled into the driveway and when we entered the house all you could hear was shouting coming from the kitchen. Lucy and Chris were shouting at each other, having a heated argument. "I HAVE TO WORK MORE, WE HAVE FOUR KIDS NOW. MONEY DOESN'T JUST GROW ON TREES!" Chris shouted.

"I HAVE A JOB TOO AND YOUR CHILDREN HARDLY SEE YOU. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE COME HOME BEFORE DINNER IN ABOUT TWO MONTHS" Lucy shouted back.

Damien and Kyle came down the stairs to greet Joel and I. "They've been like this since I got home." Damien said. I could tell he was worried, his eyes were pleading, begging one of us to intervene.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY I BOTHERED!" Chris shouted before a giant bang sounded from the kitchen.