|| 𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 𝐎 || 2

"where I'm" she said while rubbing her hand on head she try to get up but something did not allow her to get up.
He is non other than his beloved husband.

"you are in my arms....doll" he said in sleepy voice. Her heart starts to beat so fast that he can easily hear it. Because there's pin drop scilence is in the room.

She try to get up but his strong muscles did not let her go she start struggling in his arms. He's getting angry. He yell at her.

"stop struggling!!!!!" she stop struggling and look at his face while blinking her eyes like an innocent child . He looked into her eyes then tug her some hairs strand behind her ear. And said.

"you know I badly want to ruin your innocence. When you look at me, when you talk to me, when you struggle for getting away from me, every time I want to kill your innocence so badly. I always try to to be gentle with you but you, always try to go away from me. Why doll? " he asked in calm tone.

A long tear escape from her beautiful doe eyes. She do not want to be with his. He always hurt her. He always rape her without any mercy. She's feed up from him.
From his torture
From his obsession
From his fake love
From his needs
From his every single thing.

He becomes a lovesick husband.

A lovesick obsessed husband