|| 𝐉 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 || 16

.

"officer Na Il-deung!" a man came inside the ward showing his card and introducing himself. Yn looked at his behind where his junior was standing holding a diary and pen ready to write her statement. "What is your name miss?" She heard him saying something nervousness surrounding her as she looked at Mr Na. 

"I-I'm park y/n."Her gaze went beside the officer and the man behind him wrote something in the diary. "What you were doing and where you got attacked." he asked with his cold vocals. 

"I-I was in my room that time." she shutters a little due to nervousness and discomfort." I asked you something else too."

"I was playing video games." 

"Then what happened after that."

"I was playing then I felt someone had jumped off from my window. I went to see who was there but then someone tried to choke me. I tried to scream but the man pushed me off from the window." y/n explained him, time to time her gaze shifted from senior officer to his junior, 

Does she know him? 

"didn't you see his face? " he asked her. 

"No, he was wearing a black mask and a p-cap with a black hoodie." her face seems tense as it looks like she is trying to remember something. "He has white hair And he looks like an old man in his 60s." her gaze again went beside the officer. She finds the man strange. His hands eventually stopped writing as he pressed the pen nib on the diary. 

|| FLASHBACK ||

She was playing and enjoying the game, the only tick and tin sound could be heard, her hands moved fast on the controller and she was concentrating on the pc. Her eyes shone and the victory dance sound appeared. 

She was about to turn off her pc when she heard a noise from downstairs. 

"They must be fighting again." said carelessly, not knowing there was a storm in the lounge. She shrugged her shoulders and unplugged the game controller and placed it in its place but then suddenly a reflection showed that someone had jumped off from her balcony.

She froze at her place. With her trembling legs she took her step near the window, she gasped when she saw someone running to a car wearing all black. But the real unfortunate hitted her when someone grabbed her neck and turned her to face him pinning her against the window, her back rested at the wall and her head was out of the window. 

The man was choking her till death. He was mumbling something. 

"death is better option for you rather than this—-"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He threw her out of the window without completing his words. 

Hearing his scream the man also went out from the window but instead of jumping he tried to climb the other window. 

||flashback end ||

"So you mean he was not alone." officer na asked her. "yes I think so!" y/n assured the officer. But still he looked at her with his narrowed eyes. 

"But why did that old man go to your neighbour's balcony instead of going to the car." y/n bit her lip nervously at his question the person behind him smirk. 

"it's okay.....by the way is there any CCTV camera near your house or any shop, or do you have any witnesses?"

"no t-there's no witness but there is a butcher shop at the end of the alley." y/n explain him again.