|| 𝐉 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 || 4

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

the girl in front of him didn't notice the strom. Even she doesn't have any idea what come toward her and spread her,
From her world.
From her breath.
From her everything.

There's no one around here.

They both are looking at each other eyes. But then y/n push him. He close his eyes in rage try to calm himself.

"excuse me Mr. Who are you?"

Y/n said.

Her voice do something enchanting on him. He melt in her embrace. Her sweet yet innocent tone make him drive crazy. He to want hear her more. Want to mark her as his. Want to have her right here right now.

One of his body guards take his friend with him without letting anyone knwe. Poor y/n did not notice anything.

"Who are you mister. I don't know who you are? Leave my hand. "

Y/n said while trying to free herself from his metallic grip.

He's holding her hand in a firm way. She start struggling in his hold he pulled her closer causing her to land on his hard chest. He captured her in his arms. Her body start to trumbling. Fear start to built inside her.

She lift her gaze and look at him with her innocent eyes. And said

"leav--"

He couldn't control anymore and captured her lips with his. Her soft plumping pink lips give him the taste of red stawberry. She starts to struggle in his embrace. He push her to the nearest wall without leaving her lips. He push himself more into her. The euphoric sensation that he is feeling now is nowhere to be find. Tears start to built in her eyes.

He harshly bite her upper lip causes it to bleed. He could taste the metallic taste of her blood.

Poor girl get out of breath but he is devouring her lips like his life depend on her. Yes that's true.

He leave her lips. Poor girl fall on the floor panting heavily.

And then,

"Mr. kim you there"

His wild thought get invasion by his assistant. He's sweeting so badly. He found himself hard.

"sir if you are not feeling well then we'll cancel today's meeting" his secretary said politely.

He nooded his head in 'yes'.

He breathes are uneven. Sweat drops were falling down from his forehead.

His secretary call the principle and excuse for today. Principle did not mind anything cuz he's a good man.

|r𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞||

He sat down in his luxurious and expensive car and turn on the AC. He take of his coat. His shirt is all wet due to sweet.

After sometime he got calm. But his anger didn't get vanished. Instead he started to boil in anger. Due to anger his face become fully red his eyes were go darken.

'how can that motherfucker kiss her right in front of my eyes. And she also kiss his cheek. How how HOW!!!!! "

He mently screamed.

" s-sir w-we are here" he turn his gaze toward the driver. The driver is already scared from him but his glare make him more scared.

Jin opened the door of his car and close it so harshly. He knocked the door of his car. His driver came out and bow in front of him. He look him coldly.