|| 𝐉 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 || 1

||𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

"boss." a person who is wearing a black suit with his professional voice said.

But the boss just gave him an answer in hmm the bodyguard flinched because of his deep voice which held nothing but coldness.

"Here is the information A-about that girl which you asked me to give to you. w

." The bodyguard tries to speak in a professional tone but he can't. Because the person who is sitting on the chair is none other than that devil.

Who is going to destroy many lives.

He

Is

None

Other

Than

The devil

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍

"hmm give it to me" he said with his usual cold tone.

The person in front started shivering. He immediately handed him the file and stand back in his place.

Seokjin looks at him and passes him a glare. Which made him understand what he wanted. He immediately bowed in front of him and left from there.

He just sighs and. He started creasing his left cheek which had a red mark of a hard slap.

A devilish smirk appears on his lips while reading the information about that girl.

She is none other than.

Park y/n

" hmm let's see what happens with you in the future" he said while caressing the picture of that girl.

||𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂||

||𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

As I'm passing from the bus station I saw a girl. She was so beautiful that I stopped my car and started looking at her. She is wearing a skirt which is short but not too much. I bite my lower lip while checking her body from top to bottom.

I opened the door of my car and started walking towards her direction. But then a boy bumped into me. Causing all the coffee to pour on my expensive suit.

I look in the direction of the boy and place a hard slap on his face. His lip started to bleed. But then suddenly someone pushed me so hard and also a hard slap. My face turned on the other side and also my hair covered my face.

I held my cheek with my hand but didn't look at the person. Anger starts to build in my body. I fisted my hand.

I look up but the person is none other than that girl. Thankfully she didn't see my face and held the hand of that boy and started walking towards the bus.

I took my phone from my pocket and clicked her picture.

A smile appears on my face. No, not a smile, a devilish smirk appears on my lips.

||𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

||𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ||

" So let's meet tomorrow my baby girl" he smirks and throws his head on the back and moans thinking about her making him obsessed with her. And can can cross any of the limit to make,

Only his .

||𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

"ahh y/n be gentle I'm your brother not your fucking enemie" jihoon said while y/n applies ointment on his lips.

"just shut up oppa. Who the hell told you to walk like a blind man see... Everyone In this world is not kind or not good enough."

Jihoon is his older brother but he is too short.

Not too much but he's cute. Many gays propose him but he is not interested in boys.

" Okay okay my eoma leave me I'm getting late for my job. If you don't want to starve then leave meeeee~" he said a bit loud.

"ahhh okay fine go and yeah don't forget to give a hug to grandma."

"okay see ya bye my lil sis take care of yourself and grandma bye" he wink at her sister.

She also gives him a wink.

She is not cute. But beautiful she had perfect curves with beautiful face feature. But there he just fall for her boldness. He thought that she is bold in normal life.

How bold does she look under him? On his bed.