𝑀𝑦 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

Hey guys! welcome to another amourshipping story. It is a fifteen chapters short story.

So Let's read and enjoy guys!
________________________________________________

"𝓗𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝒷𝓾𝓽  𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹."
                                                 -𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓼
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I once thought that being with you would be a dream... that with you by my side I will never lack the strength to continue on... However, people do say that fantasies rarely come true... almost always dying for one reason for another... That reality is harsh... I guess I didn't believe them... and now I suffer the consequences... I never thought that chasing you and being with you... would scar my heart so... "

I remember when this began just about two months ago. Me and the rest of my good friends, Clemont, Bonnie and Ash were heading to a nice little beach city on a beautiful, warm summer's day. You see, while I was practising my performance for my next Kalos Queen showcase performance.

Ash had received a phone call... At the time I thought nothing of it since he often got calls from his mother or from this person named Professor Oak so I just kept practising, letting Clemont and Bonnie watch and give me pointers. I had just finished fine tuning my performance for the day when Ash came running out with the biggest, goofy...handsome smile on his beautiful face... whenever he smiled, I couldn't help but smile too... it let me know that everything was okay... However, if I had known at the time what that smile really meant I'm sure I wouldn't be as happy.

"Hey guys! You want to go have a beach day?" He asked us eagerly. I admit, I was a bit startled... Ash was never the type to want to kick back and relax unless his Pokémon needed a good rest or during lunch time.

Soon, however, we figured out why. It turned out that a very good friend Ash used to travel with in the Unova region was coming over to Kalos for a visit.

Apparently they were staying at a nice hotel by the beach in a city that was only a stone's throw away from where we were now. So, in a moment of excitement he and this mysterious friend of his organised a meeting where we would meet them at a fun, relaxing vacation day on the beach!

Though he did kind of invite us without really asking, we were still very excited to go! While Clemont and Bonnie were excited mostly for meeting this friend of his I was more looking forward to finding a nice bathing suit and spend the day swimming in the ocean... hopeful that I might even catch Ash's eye for once... but more than that I looked forward to seeing Ash in a bathing suit with his slightly toned and tanned chest exposed for me and the rest of the world to see... The thought was enough to make me blush right then and there which earned a concerned look from Clemont.

"Serena, you're turning red! Do you feel okay?" He asks as Bonnie jumps around in excitement with her cute little Dedenne and Ash chuckles as he watches her. Quickly I dismissed it, claiming that I was just so very excited to meet a good friend of Ash's. Thankfully Clemont and Bonnie had no idea of how I felt for our favourite Pokemon Master in the making... lucky because if they knew then I'm afraid of what they would think of Ash for acting the way he did.

The next day we set out to meet up with Ash's friend in the Pokemon Center in the next town over, taking advantage of the cool air of the early morning to keep us from growing tired from the long trip.

After all, it was the middle of summer and the midday heat could get so bad that someone could get a heat stroke. As mentioned before, the town wasn't too far away but on foot it still took us a day to get into town. We would have made it sooner under my, Ash and Bonnie's endurance but the same couldn't be said for Clemont.

He was a very brilliant boy, though his inventions did almost always fail, but when it came to physical endurance he wasn't exactly Ash levels of boundless energy. So about 2/3 of the way there we noticed he began to lag severely behind as he began to run out of energy from the rough road we took. The route was faster but a bit bumpier and steep. As we walked on he began to fall more and more behind so Ash asked Clemont if we should stop and take a break.

While Ash was a person who loved to push people and pokemon to their limits to get stronger he did still care about us... knowing that Clemont wasn't so athletic he showed genuine concern for him. Clemont, however, wouldn't hear of it.

He didn't want Ash to be late when meeting up with his good friend since he had not seen this person in quite a while so he said that he would just rest in the shade nearby for a while until he got his strength back and the rest of us should go on ahead. We weren't so keen on leaving a friend behind but Clemont insisted, repeating over and over that he would be perfectly fine.

After a bit of encouragement Ash and I decided to go on ahead, however, Bonnie decided to stay behind with her brother since she was concerned about him. While they do fight quite a bit I actually find it really sweet how much the two cared for one another. I am an only child so I never knew what it was like to have a sibling looking out for me. You know, now that I think about it Ash doesn't have any siblings either...I guess it was just one of the few things we have in common.

Anyways, after promising to buy Bonnie a very cute swimming outfit me and Ash head out, walking the rest of the way.

At first I didn't really notice it but after walking with Ash for a while I realised it was just me and him... all alone... the thought made me blush slightly as I had only been alone with Ash once before... though now I find it kinda dumb since Pikachu was still there so we weren't really all alone... just the heat of the moment I guess.

The realisation didn't last long as we got into town however since as soon as we entered the city I found a swimsuit that was so pretty I just had to stop and look at it. I know clothes, fashion and shopping wasn't really Ash's thing but I just couldn't help myself.

The outfits in all the shops were just so amazing and beautiful I had to stop and look. Of course, Ash was in a hurry so he said, "Hey, Serena... how about while I go look for my friend you go shopping for some clothes or something? I mean, you did promise Bonnie you would find her a nice swimsuit."

Deciding it was the best course of action we split up with me instantly running into the shop to find a swim suit for me and Bonnie that was sure to please! If I needed a second opinion I could ask my always insightful and helpful Braixen for it.

I remember I was so full of glee at that moment that I had completely forgotten about Ash's friend waiting for us at the Pokemon Center...

I'm pretty sure if I did know.... I wouldn't have been nearly happy.....

****************************

Note: Ash and serena age is sixteen and clemont age is eighteen and bonnie is eight. And most of the chapters is serena's pov

Thanks! for reading have a nice day!

See you soon with next one

Until byee guys! 😁