𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢

"𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮."
                                                  -𝒰𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓃
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon the sky, radiant with a moon so full and golden in colour surrounded by the inky darkness of space, a shower of different, illuminating hues fill up the sky as people celebrate in glee. This show of lights marks the final night of fall, welcoming in the frigid hug of winter as it returns from its long lasting slumber.

Here, arm in arm with my precious prince of the sun I sit; watching the glorious sky from a slow moving float. Nothing could compare to the feeling of joy within today as the winter around me began and the spring inside me was free for all to see.

The fireworks roared loudly as they exploded above, forming in the shapes of assorted pokemon heads and other various shapes. Along with the fireworks the crowds of hundreds too roared as the final night of partying marked the conclusion of this year's fall festival.

Here, on top of a brilliantly decorated float I sat watching the last big bash before the clock struck 12, thus bringing an end to the spell I placed upon these three enchanting nights. To think these days all began with a nightmare so horrifying I questioned whether or not my heart would ever find peace and love again. Now I find myself sharing this spot above with another, my beloved prince whom I waited for since the day I first saw him.

However, I know that this fairytale could not last much longer. Soon the spell will end and all will turn back to a plain old pumpkin and I have to wonder "Will that suffice? Can this dream thrive without the fairy tale?" I guess only time can provide that answer but for now I only must marvel at the story unfolding now for I live in the moment and in this moment I find myself beside my Knight made Prince.

"Serena..."

I look up at the perfect, ravishing face of my fellow royal, tilting my head carefully as I reply.

"Yes Ash?"

I could see how gently he looked at me, making me feel as my skin was crawling as his gorgeous topaz eyes gazed into mine. I always dreamed of having his eyes stare at me like this but no amount of dreaming could make me feel like I did now.

"𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒?"

{Flashback}

Slowly, I approach the two men bowed before me, crown in hand as the collective stadium stares at me in anticipation. I, for one, still struggled in an internal conflict as I looked back and forth between the men. Do I choose love with Ash and risk the chance of my dreams being once again crushed by heartache or do I choose the other, deciding instead to shield myself from the tasty temptation of love in order to reach for other dreams?

Ash had done nothing at all to me, never intending harm upon me but he still did so due to my jealousy. Yes, I blamed Ash in part for this fear of love brewing inside me but mostly I blamed myself. After all, it is I who chased him without once considering his life between the years of our last meeting, believing that he would be as infatuated with me as I was him.

It was a chase based on the foolish dream of a child who hadn't even a loose grip on reality. So when I did locate him it hurt me to find he hadn't even recalled my name. It hurt, but I disregarded the pain repeating to myself 'Love hurts sometimes.'

Soon I found us travelling together along with Bonnie and Clemont and we acted as if we were a family, tied by a powerful bond. I felt as if our bond was special, as if it was something he held dear.

Of course, I do not believe he did not but I was a fool to think he's never had such a bond before. Misty, May, Dawn... Iris... all these girls he had befriended and all these girls he shared this bond as well. I, so naive to believe he wouldn't befriend other girls, exposed myself to this pain and I paid the price for it as he unintentionally inflicted a mortal wound upon my heart and soul with the assistance of my jealousy.

Instead of facing him about my pain and suspicion that he might harbour special feelings for those other girls and not me... I ran... I ran far away beyond his reach all based on a suspicion without any proof. Ash had every right to be confused, every right to become enraged at me for how foolishly I behaved.

After all, I should have recognized real life isn't a romantic novel where life goes peachy keen and I should have taken his feelings and past into consideration. I believed I would never see him again, having severed our bond after running away like I did.

But to my shock I did see him again, chasing after me as I ran away. He posed as a Knight so that he might become my Prince. He saved my life, risking revealing himself to me all to keep me safe. He had overcome severe injury to capture a Pumkaboo in order to fight to be by me for this festival. Even after the horrible mistake I had made and the awful way I had hurt him he did all this for me.

He came for me...

Now he bowed here before me, likely with a racing heart beat as he too awaited for my decision. Looking at his face I could see worry, anticipation and pain on it as his eyes squeezed tight. No matter what I told myself I knew I loved him and I knew I couldn't stand to hurt him anymore than I did. So, I listened to what my heart commanded of me, even in its fractured state.

"Sir Ash... I hereby decree that you shall be my Autumn Prince!"

Placing the crown upon his head he instantly stood on his feet and embraced me in a tight hug. It occurred so quickly I didn't have a moment to react as he nearly crushed me. I could hear a collective 'ohhh' all around us but paid it no heed as my face was covered in a deep, cherry shaded blush. Soon, I could feel little droplets of liquid dripping on my shoulder, causing me to copy him as I embraced him.

Together we cried, bothered, overjoyed and relieved by the decision I made. His next words solidified my decision as they left his lips. "I'm so sorry... Serena..."

{Flashback Ends}

"𝐼 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢...𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒...𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑆𝐻 𝐾𝐸𝑇𝐶𝐻𝑈𝑀... I love you with every bit of my being. No amount of running or heartache could change that..."

He chuckles, making me tilt my head in confusion as he does. "Really?... Well..." Carefully, he places his hand on my cheek, brushing his thumb on my lip; reviving a familiar cherry colour on my cheeks.

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜...."

A dream becomes reality, a fairytale true, a love born from a wish becomes a beautiful memory. He and I leaned together as our lips softly and passionately touched together in a dance of warm and passionate kiss, around us people cheered in glee with Miss Mayor laughing like a school girl as she saw us.

We however didn't care as our kiss slowly became deeper and much more passionate. Never did I want this night to end but as our lips broke apart the clock struck 12.

The carriage was a pumpkin again.

*******************************

Hey amourshippers! Be ready for amour party 🎉 on next chapter. There is going to be a big surprise for you guys! 😉

(Don't skip the above amv, It's one of the beautiful amourshipping amv)

Thank you! for reading have a nice day!

See you soon with next one

Until byee guys! 😁