𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑦

"𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻. 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶.
𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼."
                                              -𝒢𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑜𝓎𝓁𝑒
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've won another princess Key today which has made me so extremely happy! The next competition is just two days away and I could not be more excited! Braxien just evolved into a Delphox and I now have an Eevee. Together they're a very good team when performing!"

The night was very lovely as the sky was free of clouds and the air was crisp and clean with a slight breeze blowing through my hair. Nowadays my hair is a bit longer, reaching down below my shoulders which fit me well. Since I travelled on my own I usually didn't sleep outdoors but the next town was still far away and I couldn't head back in the dark... So sleeping under the stars was enough for me. Pancham was here with me, snuggled next to me in order to keep me safe.

After what happened three months ago Pancham became very protective of me which was very cute but a bit troublesome. Then again, after I ran away Pancham was the only one of my pokemon who caught me in my deep depression of tears and suffrage. I was like that for roughly a month but I'm okay now... I admit it still hurts but the truth was... this was for the best for all of us. He must pick up on those painful feelings still.

At least that's what I think. As Pancham sleeps I lay awake, wondering what Ash and the others were up to now. I miss them so much and even now my heart yearns for Ash’s warm embrace even though I never had it to begin... just that childhood nostalgia creeping up on me when I least expect it. It was late, best I go to sleep so I can make it to the next competition... Looking at the moon tonight, it seemed to be so bright... it made me wonder whether they watched it too..."Good night...Ash..."

Meanwhile, at the town I had just left several hours ago there stood a familiar face staring at the moon as I did tonight. Little did I know that in his hand he held my note tightly as he seemed to have reread it several times since I left the group two months ago. Softly he sighs as he leans against the wall of the Pokemon Center he, Clemont and Bonnie were to spend the night in tonight, staring up at the sky glittering with thousands of stars showing off their glory tonight. "Serena..." After a short while Clemont soon emerged from the center, searching for Ash as it was now very late in the night.

"Ash?"

"Over here..."

Following the voice Clemont turned the corner and found Ash with the note in hand and eyes on the stars, completely silent.

"Ash, it's getting really late and it's a bit chilly... don't you want to get rested for your next gym battle in the next town? We'll be reaching it tomorrow Afternoon..."

There was no response from him which left the atmosphere very tense and as quiet as night usually was. Slowly Clemont approaches him, leaning against the wall next to him which causes his muscle shirt to wrinkle as he too looks at the glorious night sky above them and listens to the sounds of the Crickets and Kricketune play their evening sonnet, enhancing the night's beauty.

For a long while there wasn't anything to be said between the two good friends, there was nothing but silence as they savoured the evening placed before them. After a while someone finally speaks, breaking the peaceful atmosphere that was so perfectly painted before them.