𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

"𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂.
𝓘𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻."
                                                   -ℬ.𝒞. ℱ𝑜𝓇𝒷𝑒𝓈

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you smiled I always saw myself sharing that smile... It let me know everything was okay. When you cheered for me I was encouraged to try my best at, not only my Kalos Queen contests, but at everything I did.

With you by my side I never lacked the strength to get through every hardship we endured... You are very special to me... Irreplaceable... but then I wonder something that brings me fear whenever I think of it... What am I to you?"

"Hehehe, What do you think of Braixen? It looks amazing doesn't it?" I remember saying to my favourite firefox friend as I modelled some gorgeous swimsuits for her. In response she cries out her name in delight, seemingly agreeing with me. On my own there was no way I could pick out just one outfit since the shop I was in was chock full of beautiful swimwear for not only girls but for boys as well.

I knew that the outfit I chose from here would be the one that I would wear at the beach, showing it off to Ash in hopes that he would like what he saw so naturally, for me, perfect was the bare minimum.

Thankfully I had the assistance of my always helpful partner Pokémon Braixen who helped me to narrow down my choices to two very attractive suits. The first one was a two piece suit, showing off more skin, with a blazing fire theme to it. Splashes of red, yellow and orange covered the bikini like flames bursting out from the centre front and back of both parts of the swim wear. The second one was a one piece that showed less skin but it had a very calm, cool theme with some nice blue and green waves on it.

"Oh, they're both so lovely... I can't just choose one..." I mumbled to myself, looking at the two pieces as I debated in my head. Soon, it struck me like a Ryhorn when I glanced over to a suit similar to the second one but smaller and with a pretty little skirt. "Oh my! This would look so cute on Bonnie!" I thought to myself as I picked it out. Luckily it was her size.

So right then and there my ever loyal Braixen and I walked over to the counter, bought the fire themed swimsuit for me and the cool themed suit for Bonnie and left the door content and excited. Braixen, being my first Pokemon, knew very well what I felt for our favourite Pokemon Master in the making and knew very well what I was planning since it was as obvious to see as the smile plastered on my face. I just couldn't help myself.

"Tomorrow, Braixen, everyone is going to be at the beach! I can't wait for us to be four-... No wait... five of us will play with you guys tomorrow." It was then I first thought of Ash's mysterious friend since the phone call yesterday. To be honest I just kind of brushed it aside but now I was curious as to who this person was. I knew very well that Ash had been to several different regions before and that he had many great travelling friends to accompany him... but beyond some guys named Brock and Cilan, which he mentioned when comparing Clemont's amazing cooking to theirs, he's never really told us much about them.

All he told us about this friend of his was that they really loved Dragon Types and hated the cold. Soon, I made it to the Pokemon Center as I stayed deep in my thoughts. Thankfully the doors were automatic or I would have slammed right into them. "Braixen, thanks for helping me. Let's let Nurse Joy check you out and restore your strength for tomorrow. Okay?" Braixen replied with a happy squeal, returning back to her pokeball. Shortly after I dropped her off along with my other pokemon to be checked out by Nurse Joy.