𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠

"𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷,𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂
𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰."
                                                   -𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂 𝒢𝑜𝓁𝒹𝓂𝒶𝓃
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have nothing further to say to you Ash... I only wish that if you do find love... then she'll make you as happy as you did me for the short time before this trip...Unless you share my love then I beg you not chase me... This is goodbye... Ash...I'll never forget you"

Upon finishing the note I fold it in half and go towards the door to open it when I hear a loud bang on from the other side followed by a voice I didn't want to hear.

"Serena!? Are you in there!? Open the Door!" I was frozen in my tracks, shivering out of pure terror... never in a thousand years would I be so horribly terrified of a voice I used to look forward to hearing everyday "Please Serena! I just want to know that you're okay! If you're in there, say something! Anything!"

I backed away from the door, shivering, trying to find a way out of here. It hurt me so much to leave him begging at my door this way but I didn't have the courage to face him anymore... just to see his face would break me again... just hearing his voice makes me suffer horribly. I place the letter on the counter along with my hotel key necklace since after I get away from here they'll need them......

As I searched for an exit I found it in the form of a window from the bathroom. This was my only chance as I now heard Clemont, Bonnie and Iris at the door. "Ash, let's ask for the Master Key at the front Desk!"

"I'll go, you guys stay here in case she comes out!" says Clemont as he runs to the lobby to retrieve the master Key. I was on the second story so getting down was very dangerous but I had to try. Quickly I climb out the window, reclosing it so as not to leave clues of how I got out. I stood against a wall on a very thin piece of outcropping from the building. The next room over had a tree I could climb down but I had to be careful getting there... careful and fast! So, I carefully made my way over, trying to reach the tree in time. As I reached the closest place to the tree I reached out for the branch, stretching my arm as far as it could.

"Common... common... Almost... hmmm..." I hear the door from my room swing open as Ash and the others burst in and call my name. "Serena!? Serena!?" I didn't have the luxury of time, I had to jump for it. "H-hey, it's a note!" As I jump I reach out as far as my arms could stretch, catching a branch somehow and dangling from it.

I had to be fast for it wouldn't be long before they started to search for me again. Hopefully my note would keep them busy for at least a few minutes, every second I got was precious. Below me was a big, puffy bush and while it would not leave me unharmed it would break the fall. So I released the branch, falling straight down into the bush where my clothing was ripped and torn by the bush branches. Before anyone could look out the window I got up and ran for it, going as fast as I could towards the nearest route.

Meanwhile, Clemont reads the note while Ash and Iris look around the room trying to find any clues that might lead them to me. "It's no use, she took everything with her! It looks like she left somewhere!" sighed Iris as she finished scanning the main room.

"But Why?! Why would she leave without saying anything!? Something horrible must have happened to her!" Replied Ash, still in a panic as he searches the closet.