𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

"𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰"
                                                -𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒦𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒻𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒹
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess it was inevitable that we would cross roads again. After all, the roads we follow are very similar in steps. However, I wasn't at all prepared for this, not after the horrible pain I once felt for the fantasy I once tried to live with you. All I can do now is wonder how my heart will endure meeting with your sunny self again after being frozen solid for so long..."

The competition was intense as was the pressure to do well as I performed at my latest showcase. Because of the autumn festival twice as many girls competed in this showcase and many of them were hell bent on winning so they may be the Princess of the Festival. However, that did not matter to me. All I wanted was to win this competition so I would be one step closer to my dream of being Kalos Queen.

So I let those silly girls daydream about being a princess and meeting their handsome prince, after all, I had let go of such silly fantasies a long time ago. Life isn't a fairytale, as cliché as that is, and trying to chase a fairytale will only leave you following footprints that go in circles forever. I don't have time to be chasing false hopes.

I put on my best, using Eevee and Pancham in this competition because their combo of cuteness was perfect for a showcase like this. With their cuteness and my fashion sense we easily made it to the second round, crunch time. The girls performing this time around were so... scary... their expressions were so serious, as if they didn't enjoy this at all and only entered for the prize and the crowd could tell as their performances had a powerful, intense feeling that was very unsettling for the crowd. Softly I sighed to relax myself as I always felt nervous before a performance but as long as me and my pokemon have fun that's all that matters.

"Serena, it's time," Says a particularly well dressed woman as she enters the back room. I nod and stand up to give my pokemon one more pep talk.

"Okay guys, let's go enjoy ourselves! Play and have fun!" Both of the small pokemon squeal in delight and run behind me as we head to the stage.

The lights, the camera, the crowds, it was all so natural and amazing to me. With the cries of the fans urging me on I send out my two eager Pokemon to the stage! Eevee, using her iron tail, runs and hops around the stage, using her tail to leave silver streaks as she runs around the area. Pancham did his dances, awaiting his cue which soon came to him as Eevee jumped high up into the air. Quickly Pancham uses Stone Edge to create platforms for him, Eevee and me where we hop from stone to stone, enveloped in Eevee's silver streaks. Suddenly, Eevee spits out a bunch of Shadow balls, leaving them on the platforms which Pancham smashed when he reached them. Reacting with the silver streaks the streaks turn to several different colours.

To finish my performance Pancham made his stones larger and collected in the centre which crushes the streaks into rainbow powder. The powder surrounds us as we stand in the centermost stone with happy smiles on our faces. Out of sheer delight the crowd cheers louder than I've heard them cheer before. Both Pancham and Eevee hop into the air as high as possible and pose midair before falling into my arms. To be honest, I was expecting clapping and excitement but the reaction from the audience was overwhelming to say the very least.

In the end, I won by a landslide. As I stood on stage with a big smile on my face the old woman from before approached me, clapping happily along with the crowd as she presented me with the Princess Key.