MSMC Bk 1-Epilogue

MSMC Bk 1-Epilogue

3 years later

We bought the house and the brothers came and helped us replace the roof and to paint inside and out and it was ready for us to move in within a week. We bought all new appliances, did some minor remodeling on the kitchen but we gutted and totally redid the "family" bathroom. Hunter also added a large walk-in closet to the master bedroom. We got some chickens but the rest of the land we rented out to a farmer who turned some goats and cows loose on the land to keep the vegetation down.

Circuit found out that Randy had not been able to sell the house. Through a lawyer, Randy agreed to let me sell it so long as I gave him half the money. The lawyer also got me the information about the insurance company and I got my half of not only their remaining funds in the bank but the payment due me from their life insurance. It left me with a very large nest egg which we put half into a savings account and the other half we invested in several businesses in town that would earn us income of a percentage of their profits. I also made a large donation to the Farm to help out Papa Joe and Mama Mae.

After months of searching I finally found the perfect dress for our wedding and we had our wedding in our yard the following spring. Hunter and the boys built some arched trellises in the yard to create an aisle to a platform at the end, under a beautiful old oak tree that stood at the edge of our yard, where we stood for the ceremony. We were planning on planting flowers at the base of each trellis (after they were relocated to our front walk) but for the ceremony, Dixie, Deedee and the girls from the farm tied mostly fake flowers and greenery to them. They added some fresh cut flowers to give the live flower smell and you could hardly tell the fake flowers from the real ones. It was beautiful.

Papa Joe walked me down the aisle and Mama Mae cried through the whole ceremony. Max was my ring bearer and Sara my flower girl. Both of them had been adopted by the people that had picked them at the meet and greets but were happy to bring them to us for the wedding. All of the kids that were at the Farm when I left, eventually got adopted except for Charlie, Josey and Barbara, who all graduated school and went on to have their own lives when they turned of age.

Charlie and Cruise married a year after they met and are still part of our chapter of the Monster Slayers MC. In fact they just had a baby girl but they are still living at the clubhouse, saving money for their own place.

Our reception was at the clubhouse because it was a bigger space and could hold more people. Plus when we were ready, we could just go home and not have to deal with people continuing to party in the yard.

We went to the Bahamas for a week for our honeymoon and it was great. We spent almost every day swimming in the ocean and wandering around the island and the nights making love. I had gotten the shot to prevent pregnancy and stayed on it for the first year until we were really ready to have a baby.

I got the tattoo on my back and legs and it turned out just like the picture I had chosen but asked Tats to add a few more fairies and a couple of colorful hummingbirds. He took pictures of every phase of it and now displayed them as a collage in his shop as well as a poster size picture of when it was all done and that was now on display in his shop and I had a photo album of it all.

I now have the man of my dreams, we are living in our own house and we're on our way to the hospital! A couple of months before I was due, we found out that we are having a boy that we decided to name Simon Maxwell Parker. Simon after Hunter's father and Maxwell after Max, my night terrors buddy from the farm.

After 10 hours in labor, me threatening to remove Hunter's man parts if he ever came near me again, I gave birth to a healthy 8 pound 4 ounce, 21 inch long beautiful baby boy.

Hunter was so proud and immediately took pictures to share with EVERYONE!

Now as I sit on our front porch, watching my son and husband playing in the front yard, I look back on my life and all the bad parts seem like a bad dream, which I still have sometimes but Hunter is always there to keep me safe and to let me know just how much I am loved.

The end!

A/N: I've decided to add to this story to tell you about some of the other MSMC members finding their true soul mates. Hope you enjoyed this story enough to read the next addition(s).