𝘔𝘌

"On my silent days, I miss you a little louder."
Unknown

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Silas..." Silas heard his father say from outside his locked door. "You need to eat."

Silas said nothing, he only stared at his teary eyed self in the long mirror in front of him. It's been two full days since Robby was locked away and Silas hasn't left his room since he came back to the house.

He spent the days crying, and drowning himself in his thoughts. He shut everyone out. He couldn't speak to Robby until he was settled in and it felt like forever since they actually spoke.

The day on the beach, Hawk comforted the boy and took the boy home. It was awkward at first, but Silas allowed him. He knew he was in no state to drive. The car ride was quite, not a word was said.

Now as Silas was getting ready for his first day back at school ever since the accident and it was hitting him hard. Robby should be there with him and he wasn't. He was locked away for something that wasn't his fault. If anything, he should be the one locked up and he wasn't.

"Son, I'm sorry." Daniel says, his voice soft and cracking. "I-I didn't know. I was only trying to do what was best for him. He needed—."

Silas drowned out the rest of his fathers words as he finished getting ready. He grabbed his keys, phone and backpack before heading out his door. He ignored his fathers lingering stare from next to his door as he passed him and rushed out of the house.

Silas ditched the wheelchair, the chair Robby was put away. He didn't need the seat, it made him feel weak...weaker than he already was and felt like. He was going to walk through the pain, not that there was any to begin with.

When Silas got outside to his car, he went to open it, but stopped when he saw a presence in the passenger's seat. His eyes went hard as he stared at the inside. The person inside motioned for Silas to get in.

Silas looked around the front of his house before he roughly rubbed his jaw and opened his car door, getting in. Silas throws his school bag in the back before sitting straight and looking at the empty road ahead of him.

Silas clears his throat. "So you just like showing up at peoples houses?"

"Only when they ignore me." The person replies.

"I guess that wasn't a good enough hint now for you, Kreese?" Silas looks at him, tilting his head just a bit. The sadness he had going on, slowly bubbling into anger.

"I don't like being ignored." John Kreese moves his eyes away from the LaRusso boy and glances at the other houses. "I have to make sure my message was sent."

"It was." Silas starts his car. "And deleted."

John Kreese let's out a deep chuckle. "Start driving. I'm sure by the time we get to your school, we'll be done."

"I doubt that." Silas says back as he puts his seatbelt on and begins to drive. "It's obvious you can't take no for an answer, this is definitely going to be long."

"I heard about your friend." John starts.

"Boyfriend." Silas corrects, his heart twinging as the word left his mouth.

"Boyfriend." John says again. "He's locked away, after what he did to Diaz."

"I should be the one in there." Silas states as he stops at a red light.