Is he toxic? Maybe, maybe not

___________

Japanese will be underlined

___________

You stumbled towards your room, still slightly drunk, your head pounding with every step you took. You woke up this morning tangled between two muscular bodies in a koi pond. The whole night was a blur after the three of you got "married".

You chuckled a bit while you opened the door to your room thinking about the drunken antics you all had caused, your cheeks dusted a light shade of red when you remembered how close you were to them when you woke up.

Especially when you remembered how both of their yukatas were practically falling off of them.

But the smiled was immediately wiped off your face when you saw the state of your room and you instantly sobered up.

All of your things were strewn around like a thief had gone through it except nothing was missing. The mirror in your room had been smashed to pieces and all your new clothes were strewn about the room. In the midst of all the chaos there was a dark figure. You knew who it was, his red eyes glowing in the darkness.

You stepped into the room and slowly closed the door behind you while Yoriichi moved to light a lamp. Even though the room finally had some light it did nothing to appease the unsettling feeling in your gut that told you to run. That you were in danger.

You opened your mouth to say something but Yoriichi beat you to it. "Where were you?" Your brows furrowed in confusion. "What? I was at the dinner party, you know that."

"Then where were you all night?" He chuckled. "I may have been dead for a while but I'm pretty sure dinner parties don't last all night."

You sighed rubbing your temples trying to ease your throbbing headache. "I made friends with two of the hashira's and they invited me to stay after dinner to have a few drinks with them. We ended up drinking a little too much and we just passed out at some point it's not that big of a deal."

Yoriichi scoffed. "Not that big of a deal? I was worried sick about you."

"So you trashed my room?" He stiffened from across the room. "I was worried and lost my temper that's all."

You glared at him. "That's all?? You completely trash my room and then ambush me when I come back?"

Yoriichi sighed and walked towards you. "I know I'm sorry you're right that was wrong of me. I just was worried that something had happened to you. That Muzan might have taken you from me. I'll clean everything up for you right now."

"No no it's fine." You sighed and let him hug you. "I shouldn't have stayed out so late anyways. I'm sorry for worrying you."

You both hugged each other for a little longer before you let him go. "My head really hurts so I think I'm gonna take a nap."

Yoriichi nodded and moved over to your futon to quickly move some debris off of it and helped tuck you in.

He stood over you as you fell asleep and watched as your breathing slowed. Only when he knew you were fully asleep did he kneel down to brush the hair out of your face. He slowly traced across your eyes with his thumb, and then down to your cheekbones, down your nose, and then stopped at your lips. He slightly pressed down at your bottom lip. He shuddered out a deep breath and cupped your face. Leaning down he slowly pressed his lips against your.

He leaned his forehead and whispered against your lips. "You're mine. And I'll kill anyone who gets in my way."

___________

Taishō Era Secrets

___________

Muzan, along with most of the upper moons, are looking for you

Uzui performed the marriages for him, Rengoku, and you

Uzui is legally registered to perform weddings :)

___________

Short chapter before I take my finals and go on a trip. I'll try make sure to update as often as I can while I'm on my trip. If you guys would like a special Christmas and/or New Years chapter let me know and who you'd like it to be with or about <333