Chapter 6

-One Week Later / August 20, 2014-

Rachel's P.O.V 
It's been a week since Finn and I have broken up. We haven't talked at all. I noticed he's been hanging out a lot with Quinn. I think they're a thing. It hurts me, but not as much. Thankfully, I wasn't really attached to him. I've actually been hanging out a lot with Puck and Jessie. Nothing is going on though.

Everyone performed their duets in Glee Club already, except for Finn, Quinn and I. Finn decided he couldn't sing with Sugar because she can't sing and she kept trying to get in his pants, so he's performing a solo. Quinn doesn't like being in the same room as I. But we managed to know what song we're singing. We're actually going to meet up in the choir room right now before Glee starts. I need to ask her something. I walk in school and to the choir room. I see Quinn sitting by the piano waiting for me.

Me- "I'm here." I said as I walked towards the piano.

Quinn- You're late.

Me- "One minute late." I said annoyed.

She stayed quiet and I broke the silence.

Me- "Can I ask you something?" I said looking at her in the eyes.

Quinn- Sure

Me- "I've seen that you and Finn have been hanging out a lot lately. Are you guys together?" I asked with a little hurt in my voice.

She looked at me and took a long breath.

Quinn- "Yes we are. We don't make it obvious because he doesn't want to hurt you. We got together just yesterday." She said as she got up.

Me- "Well I'm happy for you guys. It hurts that he moved on already, but at least he moved on with the girl he still likes. I hope you guys last. I also want to thank you for not making it obvious in front of me." I said as I walked after her.

Quinn- "I know I've been a bitch lately to you and I'm so sorry. I just really love Finn and I wanted him to myself. I didn't realize how much you liked him. Now that I have him, I promise I won't hurt him. I'll give him the love he deserves. I also want us to be friends again. I've patched things up with Puck. Now I just need to patch things up with you. I'm so sorry for what I did, I just really miss my best friend." She said with tears in her eyes.

I instantly just gave her a big hug and cried with her. I broke the hug up and got a hold of her hands.

Me- "I miss my best friend too. I forgive you and I would love to be friends with you too. Please take care of Finn. Although we just lasted two months, I really liked him so much. I want him to be happy and if you're the one who can do that, as much as it hurts me, it's fine." I said as I smiled weakly.

Quinn- "I won't rub our relationship in your face. We won't make it public if you wa-" I cut her off.

Me- "No it's okay. Show him off and let him show you off. It's fine, it'll help me move on." I said calmly.

Quinn- Are you sure?

Me- Yes I am.

Quinn smiled at me and hugged me. While we were hugging I heard many gasps. We broke the hug up and saw everyone with their mouths open.

Tina- Is this a dream?

Blaine- Did Quinn Fabray and Rachel Berry just hug?

Artie- Unbelievable.

Me and Quinn gigled.

Me- Yes we did.

Quinn- Is there a problem with that?