Chapter 9

-Next Day / September 6, 2014-

Quinn's P.O.V
I woke up with a big smile on my face. Not just because of Emma and Will's wedding, but because I was going to get the love of my life back! All of us woke up at 8AM and began to help Emma get ready. She is wearing a simple but yet beautiful strapless white dress. We put her beautiful ginger hair in a side ponytail. After all, she did want her wedding simple. As bridesmaids, we had a red dress on, looks like fall colors.

Rachel's P.O.V
Everyone's dress style was different. I had a v-neck opening from my back. I put my hair back in a nice clip and it looked elegant. Specially because I combed my bangs in the front. I lightly added a layer of cherry chapstick and mascara. After we got ready, we helped her with her makeup and at the end she looked stunning.

Tina- "Can I just say, you look gorgeous Ms.Pillsbury soon to be Mrs.Shuester!"

Emma- "Thank you Tina, but you all can call me Emma. Although I love the sound of Mrs.Shuester." she said and giggled.

Mercedes- "You really love him don't you?" she asked as she fixed Emma's dress.

Emma- "Very much." She said with so much honesty

We all smiled at eachother and waited for the limousine to arrive to take us to church.

Finn's P.O.V
We all woke up and noticed it was 9:30AM. Shoot, we have to be there in 30 minutes. I quickly wake up and run to Mr.Shue's room to wake him up, but to my surprise he's ready already. As well as all the other guys.

Me- Well I'm ashamed. Everyone's ready except for me.

Mike- Puck is still sleeping don't worry.

That's when I noticed he wasn't in here. I looked back and I saw him sleeping in the floor. I walk to him and hit his face with a pillow. He immediately woke up.

Puck- "What was that for!?" he said as he rubbed his eyes.

Me- "We have to get ready moron! Everyone is ready except for us, let's go get ready" I said as I walked to the closet and got my suit out.

I walked towards the bathroom and changed to my suit. After I changed, I just looked myself in the mirror. I just kept thinking about random things. Do I really love Quinn? Should I break up with her and be with Rachel? Does Rachel still want to be with me if I ask her back? My thoughts got interrupted by a knock in the door.

Blaine- Hey are you ready?

Me- Yeah, I'll be there in a minute.

Puck- We're just waiting for you bro.

Me- Alright I'm coming.

I opened the door and all the guys were waiting for me. I got my shoes and put them on. We all headed for different cars. I was riding with Will and Puck. Blaine, Matt and Artie went in a separate one while Rory, Mike and Joe went in a another car.

We got to the church and we saw a limousine there. The girls are here already. We walked in and the crowd came in to sit down. Will was waiting at the alter with me. Terri was waiting there as well. The music started playing and we knew it was time. Glee Club all came in partners down the aisle. I couldn't stop staring at Rachel. She looked beautiful. We all stood at the alter waiting for Emma and to come out. The music for the bride finally came on and everyone turned to the door. Emma and her parents came walking down the aisle, I could feel the love of both of them in the room. Emma finally made it to Will and her parents gave her to Will. Now the preacher started talking.

Preacher- "We are gathered together on this beautiful morning to share Emma and Will's everlasting love. As Emma and Will take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family. A family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love. May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect. The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched. And now the vows." He said

Will started first.

Will- "I'm filled with so much happiness right now because I'm finally getting married with the love of my life. I knew it was you ever since I first saw you in the teacher cafeteria. You were wearing a nice skirt with a long sleeve button up shirt. You were making coffee and you accidentally spilled it on your shirt. I helped you get cleaned up and that was when I fell in love with you. We started going on dates and I asked you to be my girlfriend at Fountain Park. We lasted for 3 years, and six months ago I proposed to you and you said yes which made my life so much better. Now it's even better because we are minutes away to being married. I love you Emma and I can't wait to build a family with you." He said as he hold Emma's hand.

You can see Emma about to cry.

Emma- "Wow Will. I don't think I can top that but I'll try." she said and we all laughed a little. "Let me start of by saying how embarrassed I felt when I got coffee stained in front of you, but you helped me. At that time I was getting better from my OCD, and when that happened I thought I was going to go crazy. But you were there and everything turned out fine. We went out on dates and eventually you found out I had OCD. I thought you were going to walk out on me but you stayed by my side. Now after three years of being with you, I've gotten way better with my OCD because of your help. I love you deeply and I can't picture my life any other way. I can't wait to finally start a family with you because" she said as she got a hold of his hand and put it on her belly. "I've just found out two days ago that I'm one week pregnant." she said with tears on her eyes.

Mr.Shue's eyes popped out and his eyes had tears on it.

Will- "Oh my god Emma! You make me the happiest guy alive." He said as he spinned her around. He finally put her down and smiled big.

Preacher- "William, do you take Emma to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

Will- "I do" he said as he was sliding the ring in her finger.

The preacher then turns to Emma.

Preacher- "Emma, do you take William to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

Emma- "I do." She said while sliding the ring on Will's finger.

Preacher- By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Emma and Will kissed with so much love. We all cheered and clapped. Now it's time for the reception!
____________________________________

A/N
I'm so sorry I took long to write this chapter, it's just now we're preparing for finals so I don't have enough time to write. The next chapter it's the reception party and a couple breaks up while someone meets someone new, but who is it? Once again thank you for 1.81K Story Views & 166 Votes!

I love you all❤