Chapter 16

Finn's P.O.V
Rachel and I walked into school hand in hand. I heard some Cheerios talking about new boys coming here. We walked into the choir room, and sure enough there were two boys at the front.

Mr.Shue- Hey Finn, Rachel. I would like you to meet the newest additions to the New Directions. Jessie St. James and Brody Weston.

Jessie and Brody walked towards Rachel and I.

Jessie- Hi Finn, Rachel.

Brody- Hi Rachel, Finn.

Brody hugged Rachel while Jessie shook my hand.

Me- Welcome to the New Directions.

Rachel and I took our seats, center bottom row. Brody and Jessie walked up to the top row and sat down.

Mr.Shue- This weeks assignment is duets!

Rachel- Oh, I have the perfect song for Finn and I!

Mr.Shue- Actually Rachel, we are picking names out of a hat.

duet partners
Finn and Quinn
Santana and Brittany
Kurt and Blaine
Artie and Tina
Puck and Sam
Rachel and Jessie
Sugar and Brody

Rachel walked back to her seat and I took her hand in mine.

Mr.Shue- Alright everyone, practice as much as possible, you will present on Friday. Class dismissed.

Rachel and I walked out of the choir room, but we were stopped by Jessie.

Jessie- Hey Rachel, want to practice at my house tonight? I have the perfect song for us to sing.

Rachel- Yeah sure. I can just go home with you after school.

Me- Rach, what about our movie marathon?

Rachel- Finn, we can watch movies whenever. I have to nail this duets assignment.

Me- Okay, I'll see you when you get home then.

I kissed Rachel's cheek and walked to Spanish class.

~End of Day~

Jessie's P.O.V
The final bell rang so I walked to Rachel's class.

Me- Ready to go?

Rachel- Yeah.

Rachel and I walked to my car. We both got in and I decided to start a conversation.

Me- Does it ever get annoying with Finn following you around all the time?

She looked at me with confusion.

Rachel- No, I think it's sweet. I am his girlfriend, so I expect him to spend time with me. Why do you ask?

Me- Just wondering.

We pulled up to my house and walked inside.

Rachel's P.O.V
I walked into Jessie's house. It was huge. There was a white spiral stair case going up both sides of the front room. A hallway to the left and a hallway to the right. Down the middle of the front room was the kitchen, living room, and what appeared to be a dance studio.

Jessie- Let's go to my room.

I followed Jessie up the spiral stair case and into a huge room. His room had a deep red paint on them with black music notes. His name was engraved on the door frame. His bed took half of his room, while the other half had a cabinet full of trophies, awards, certificates of participation and medals. All from singing competitions.

Me- Wow, you're a really good singer.

Jessie smirked and stood beside me, admiring his own awards.

Jessie- I know. Let's get to work.

Jessie walked over to his bed and sat down, patting a section next to him, telling me to sit. I sat next to him and he took out a box full of sheet music.

Finn's P.O.V
Since Rachel went to Jessie's, I went to Quinn's. I knocked on the door and she answered.

Quinn- Hey Finn, glad you could come.

Me- Yeah me too. Let's get to work.

We decided to sing Lucky by Jason Miraz.

Me- Can we take a break?

Quinn- Yeah.

Me- I have to tell you something.

Quinn- Okay.

Me- I've been getting these phone calls, I don't know who it is. It's two different voices that always tell me the same thing. Break up with Rachel. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to break up with her, but I don't know what they would do to me or Rach-

I was cut off with Quinn's lips colliding with mine. I pulled away quickly and ran out of the house. I drove home and waited for Rachel to get home.

Rachel's P.O.V
Jessie and I decided on Hello, our voices sounded really good together. Jessie drove me home and walked me to my door.

Me- Bye Jessie, I can't wait for Friday.

Jessie- See you tomorrow Rachel.

I smiled and walked inside. Finn was sitting on the couch, playing Call of Duty. I sat next to him and kissed his cheek.

Finn- Hi beautiful.

Me- Hi.

Finn- I ordered pizza a few minutes ago, I got you that salad you love.

Me- Awe thank you.

Finn- Anything for you.

_________________________________

What did you guys think of this chapter? I can't thank musicallife14 enough for doing this for me. Remember to follow her and give her the amazing credit for the chapters she's writing♡