Chapter 10

Rachel's P.O.V
So far the reception is going good. Like Will said months ago, we are the band so we're all taking turns in singing. Quinn told me that she was going to break up with Finn after Santana and I sing our song, which is about now. I walk up to the stage with Santana by my side.

Santana- "First, I want to congratulate Mr. and Mrs.Shuester. I hope you guys last a lifetime." she said as she smiled at them.

Rachel- "This song is for you." I said as I stood in front of the microphone. I looked at Santana and we shook our heads towards the band.

-Song Starts-
Rachel:
Tonight your mine completely
You give your love so sweetly.
Santana:
Quizás no se si debo preguntar,
Rachel:
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Santana:
Si esto es amor del bueno
O solo un sueño pasajero
O si es real el fuego en tu mirada.
Rachel:
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Santana:
Ven dímelo y ya no preguntare
Si me amaras mañana
Rachel:
Tonight with words unspoken,
You'll say that im the only one (The only one)
Santana:
Mi Corazón no responde
Si me engañas y me causas dolor
Rachel:
I'd like to know that your love,
Is love I can be sure of?
Santana:
Ven dímelo y ya no preguntare
Si me amaras mañana
Rachel:
Will you still love me tomorrow
Santana:
Si me amaras mañana
Rachel:
Your Grace
Rachel and Santana:
Will you still love me tomorrow?
-Song Ends-

Quinn's P.O.V
Rachel and Santana just finished singing. It's time to break up with him. I walk around to look for him. I found him eating those mini sandwiches that look very tiny in his hands. I chuckle at myself and realize why I loved him before. I tap his shoulder and he turns around. When he sees me he smiles and I gently smile back.

Me- "Can we talk?" I said a little shy.

Finn- "Yeah of course babe." He said as he got a hold of my hand and led me to the hallway outside of the reception hall.

I just really hope he doesn't get hurt again. I've hurt him too much and I just don't want to anymore.

Me- "There's something that I barely found out yesterday." I said

Finn- "Holy crap are you pregnant?" he said scared.

Me- "No, in order for me to be pregnant, we need to have sex and we haven't." I said

Finn- "Oh, I thought it was like some type of Jane the Virgin accident." He said blankly.

I couldn't help but giggle. He was so cute. I can't do this. I cant, but I have to.

Me- "Finn, what I'm about to say is very hard for me. Please just listen until I'm done." I said while getting a hold of his hand.

He slightly nodded.

Me- "I don't know any other way to say this, but I don't love you. I love Puck with all my heart. I'm sorry for doing this to you, for hurting you and your relationship with Rachel. I came to the point where I know I want to be with Puck because I can see a future with him but not with you. I hope you can forgive me for hurting you again. I never meant to." I said sadly.

I thought he was going to scream at me and tell me how horrible I am. But to my surprise, he gave me a big hug.

Finn- "It actually doesn't hurt that you're breaking up with me. I know you love Puck and belong with him Let's just say that this never happened between us." He said calmly with a smile on his face.

Me- "Thanks Finn, I appreciate it and of course. We never went out." I said happily.

Finn- "No problem. Now go get him." He said while opening the door to go inside.