Chapter 24

Last day of junior year

Rachel's pov

I walked into the choir room, a smile on my face. The smile soon faded when I saw Quinn flirting with Finn.

I walked up to them and kissed Finn passionately.

Finn- what was that for?

I smirked and glanced at Quinn.

Me- I just love you.

I sat down next to Finn, watching Quinn walk away.

Mr. Shue walked into the room, his face beaming.

Mr. Shue- who wants to start us off with a song?

Quinn raised her hand, smiling proudly.

Quinn- I do. This is for someone who is very dear to my heart. We may not be together anymore, but I miss you, Finn.

I looked at Finn, a look of shock on his face.

Quinn sang still the one, staring at Finn the entire time.

When the song ended, I stood up and walked towards her.

Me- Finn loves me, not you. He will always love me. He chose me remember?

Quinn shook her head angrily and stormed back to her seat.

Me- well since I'm already up here, Ihave a song to sing.

I sang I will always love you, blushing uncontrollably.

When the song ended I walked back to my seat and snuggled into Finn.

Quinn's pov

I walked out if the choir room and into my last class. I sat next to Finn, perfect opportunity to get him back.

I tapped his shoulder and asked him if we could talk after class. He ignored me, and when the class ended, he tried to run off.

Me- Finn! Finn stop!

He stopped and turned around.

Rachel's pov

I walked out of the choir room and saw Finn and Quinn talking. Finn rolled his eyes and began walking away. Quinn grabbed his arm and kissed his cheek. I noticed a slight reddish glow on his cheeks. Did he still have feelings for her?

Rachel's house

Finn's pov

I sat on Rachel's couch while she was in her room changing.

She walked down, her eyes bloodshot, tears on her cheeks. She was wearing an old sweatshirt of mine and shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun, falling down her head.

She sat on the couch, a few inches away from me, and she didnt snuggle into me like she usually did.

Me- whats wrong Rach?

She shook her head and looked at the floor.

I lifted her head so I could look her right in the eyes.

Me- Rach, what's wrong?

Rachel broke Ito tears and fell onto my lap.

Rachel- do you still have feelings for Quinn?

I sighed.

Me- I don't know, I thought I didn't, but she kissed me on the cheek today and she sang me that song. It brought all the feelings back.

Rachel sat up, and looked me in the eyes.

Rachel- I knew it. You will always choose her over me.

I shook my head and tried pulling her close to me.

She wiggled out of my grip and ran into her room.

I knocked on her door, but she wouldn't answer. I picked the lock on her door and walked in. She was laying on her bed, I could hear her sobbing quietly.

Me- Rach, can we please talk about this? I still love you.

Rachel turned over and sat up.

Rachel- there's nothing to talk about. I'm not good enough for you, and I never will be. I should have known. Go be with Quinn.

Rachel pulled off my sweatshirt, she was wearing my football shirt underneath it. She threw the sweatshirt at me and flopped back down on her bed.

I grabbed the sweatshirt, walked over to her, kissed her on the head, and walked out, to Quinn's house...

__________________________

Hey guys! So this is is for baby it's you. The next book will be up soon, I will have to talk to Erika about it more. Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. I am so happy that Erika let me help her with this amazing story.
-@musicallife14