three - gay mental breakdowns.

chapter three.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

The car ride into Jericho was incredibly awkward. Wednesday made snarky comments towards Principal Weems and explained how she was going to escape, while Juliette just sat there keeping her eyes off of anyone or anything. She just kept them on the floor. The car soon came to a stop and Juliette hurried out of the car and into the building. Wednesday followed begrudgingly. 

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"Good Morning Juliette, how are you doing today?" Dr. Kinbott said with a smile. 

"I uhm.. I choked someone today. I got paranoid again and I didn't really realise what I was doing until my hand was around her neck." Juliette mumbled. Dr. Kinbott just nodded and scribbled down some notes. 

"Are you still hearing the voices?" Juliette nodded. Dr. Kinbott sighed. "Are they telling you to do things?" Juliette nodded again.

"The voices are getting louder and I can't shut the out anymore." Juliette turned around quickly but nothing happened.

"It's just me and you, don't worry. You never answered my question - How are you?"

"Uh I'm alright...  I had seen Aunt last night."

"Really? What happened?" Dr. Kinbott asked.

"She's in Hungary at the moment with her first long term girlfriend, smoking strange herbs by a lake, listening to Fleetwood Mac... as usual." Juliette chuckled but then frowned.

"You still see?" Dr. Kinbott gripped her pen tighter.

"Yes. It's a curse in disguise of a blessing. I've seen... things that I wish I hadn't." Juliette shivered in disgust.

"How do you do it?"

"I simply think of someone, anyone and if I concentrate hard enough, I can see what they are doing. You should be lucky I'm not some pervert." Dr. Kinbott checked her watch then sighed.

"We're out of time. However - we are making progress. I look forward to seeing you again. Remember if you have any concerns, I'm always available." Juliette got up and unexpectedly hugged her. 

"Thank you for listening to me. Most people would have given up by now." Juliette mumbled then let go of Dr. Kinbott. 

"It's a pleasure Juliette. I'm just glad you feel comfortable enough to talk to me." Juliette nodded then left. She smiled faintly at Wednesday who only returned it with raised eyebrows. Juliette dropped the smile awkwardly and slapped herself mentally. She noticed Principal Weems being distracted so she snuck around the car and rushed into Weathervane.