eight - comforting a psychopath.

chapter eight.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Wednesday had asked Juliette to stay in her dorm that night after they found Eugene in the woods. Wednesday blamed herself and Juliette had to convince her that it wasn't her fault and that she couldn't change anything.

Wednesday was curled up next to Juliette, who was on her back, and had her arms around Juliette's torso. Juliette had her hand around Wednesday's waist and pulled her closer. She kissed her girl's forehead and whispered,

"Go to sleep Wends, we have Parents Weekend soon remember?" Wednesday nodded and buried her head into the side of Juliette's neck. Juliette smiled, knowing she had turned the goth chic soft. Wednesday mumbled a goodnight and they fell asleep.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

It was Parents Weekend. 

Juliette was dreading it. Her Aunt was coming with her girlfriend and Uncle Jason was also apparently going to show up the next day. Wednesday had a scowl across her face and Juliette asked what was wrong. "This is going to be hell."

"It's only for a couple days." Juliette was behind Wednesday and kissed the top of her head. "Come on, they should have arrived by now." Juliette lead Wednesday out of the dorm and down into the quad. Aurora and Audrey were standing there and when they saw Juliette, they ran up to her and gave her a big hug. Wednesday smiled then went over to her parents.

"Oh how I've missed you darling." Aurora gave her another hug then added, "We've got some big news."

"Well, tell me then!"

"We're getting married." Audrey burst out, excited. Juliette's eyes widened and she grinned from ear to ear.

"Really? I'm so happy for you guys!"

"That's not all..." Aurora placed her hand onto Audrey's stomach and Juliette eyed them suspiciously. "We're going to have a baby.."

"What's a baby?" Juliette's brained stopped working for a second and everyone froze. "Oh my god - I'm going to be a cousin!" Juliette's mouth started to ache from the amount she smiled and they all hugged again. "How did you guys-"

"Shhh... that's our little secret.."

"Aunt Aurora, you used dark magic?" Juliette whisper shouted. Juliette had a handbook of witchcode that they had to follow and it said to never mess with something so sacred as birth.

"Only a little bit honey, I know what I'm doing, I've been doing it for years."

Juliette nodded anxiously then said, "Have you told Roman yet?"