eleven - bipolar gays.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Juliette was lying in bed, with only a bra and some boxers on. She was texting Pugsley and they had found out they have more in common than they thought. She then heard a knock at the door and went to open it. Wednesday was standing there, wide-eyed at the little amount of clothing her girlfriend had on. It made Wednesday jealous and angry that if it wasn't her knocking, someone else would have seen her in that state. "Wednesday, are you alright?"

Wednesday didn't say anything, she only shoved Juliette back into your room. Juliette raised her hands in defense and furrowed her eyebrows. "Love, what's wrong..."

Wednesday didn't exactly know how to express these emotions, let alone any, so she turned around and bit her cheeks softly. She felt a soft hand rub her arm and Juliette spun her round and into her arms. "Tell me what's wrong... please." Wednesday pushed her off and shook her head angrily. "Cara mia, is this about what I'm wearing?"

Wednesday nodded, rage and bitterness being fueled through her blood. "What would have happened if that was Bianca? I know she likes you and I know that you two used to date. You completely exposed yourself and I could have been anyone. You know what? Maybe you're the monster. I had it all wrong. You're one that's been killing everyone and you're trying to lure me in as well. You and Xavier have been plotting your master plan together and I've been to oblivious to notice. Not anymore, stay away from me. You really are just a witch. I should have listened to everyone about you but I didn't. God, I'm so dumb."

Wednesday stormed out of the room and Juliette stood there in shock. She didn't understand where all of this was coming from. They were fine a couple hours ago. She was more bipolar then the actual bipolar herself. The one person she trusted with her life, left her. She sunk up against the closed door and sobbed silently, holding the locket she was going to surprise her girlfriend with as an early birthday gift.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

It was Wednesday's birthday yesterday. She had a birthday party even though she didn't want one and went looking for clues about the murders. It had been three days since her big fight with Juliette and she hadn't seen her, no one had. Even Myra said that she doesn't go back to her dorm anymore. Only Myra knew about the break-up, everyone else thought that they were still together. Enid suspected something but Wednesday would shut down all accusations. She didn't regret what she said but another part of her craved Juliette's touch again. She was typing away when Myra burst into the room. Her mascara was stained all over her rosy cheeks and Enid stood behind her timidly.

"Knocking would appreciated." Wednesday stared at Myra deadpan.

"You cold hearted, psychotic-ass bitch!" Myra rushed up to Wednesday and attempted to punch her. It hit her clean in the face and her vision went blurry. "It's all your fault!"

"What is? Enid care to explain why your girlfriend tried to, rather miserably, lay a finger on me?"

Enid's lips trembled and Myra's expression softened. "Jul-Juliette... was attacked by the monster... she... she's dead."

"What?" Wednesday's heart sunk. "No, she can't, I- I won't allow it."

"Well surprise surprise, my best friend's dead and it's all your fault. She had some sort of break down after you left then fled into the woods as usual. It's sort of her... safe place."

"I-, when did they find her?"

"A couple hours ago... Weems did." Myra sobbed into Enid's shoulder. Wednesday stood, shocked.

"It's... it's all my fault." The two lovers nodded and Myra left with Enid trailing behind.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"We're all here today to mourn the loss of our Juliette Black. She was known to all as just a dangerous witch but I knew her as a friend and and the warmest soul that I've ever met. She had a smile that would make others smile almost instantly and she had the most contagious laugh. She cared deeply for the ones she loved and would die for them if she had a choice. I shall never fully accept this death as I won't ever accept that she's gone. Juliette loved to prank people so I hope this is just some sort of prank." Xavier took his papers off of the stand and went back to his seat solemnly. Bianca was on his right and Myra on his left. The Siren gripped his hand tightly and lay her head on his shoulder. He couldn't help but sob silently as he watched the coffin being lowered down into the hole made for her.

"Wow, can't believe it." Tyler shook his head behind the mourning friends. Bianca cracked her knuckles then sucker punched him straight in the nose. "What the fuck!?"

"What's going on?" Wednesday strolled up to Tyler and gasped. "Bianca, what did you do?" She studied Tyler's nose though she didn't touch him.

"What did I do!? What did you do Wednesday. Your girlfriend just died alright? Died like, never coming back sorta dead and you bring the boy she hates most to her funeral. She was my friend and I won't let you rub your sarcastic, cold, narcissistic heart over this day. " Bianca spat out then turned to face Tyler. "You have some nerve turning up here normie. You better watch out."

Tyler shuffled away, holding his hand under his nose to prevent blood going everywhere. Wednesday stared down at the ground guiltily. "We... we broke up. Before she died I mean... A few days ago actually."

"What? Why... she was was crazy about you." Xavier's expression softened and he unballed his fists, willing to listen to Wednesday.

"I... My temper got the best of me and I shouted at her and said some things I shouldn't have." Wednesday felt guilty, a little too guilty. She shouldn't have said that, she should be in bed with her Juliette right now but that won't ever happen again.

"Oh god Wednesday. She hates people shouting at her, like... she can't handle it. You know, when she was found, she had a locket in her hand. It said, My Wendy, and inside, there was a picture of you and her. I think it was a birthday gift..." Xavier spoke slowly, allowing Wednesday to let everything sink in. Wednesday's eyebrows were furrowed and she looked at everyone.

"I'm... sorry... everyone... In all honesty, I got scared about falling for Juliette. I've never done the whole relationship thing before and I messed it up. I'll fix it, I promise."

"How... she's gone." Myra crossed her arms and eyed Wednesday suspiciously.

"I'm Wednesday Addams, I have a way of doing everything." With that, Wednesday walked away, promising that she'd get their Juliette back.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Well damn, I just killed off my own character...