five - black-haired lovers.

chapter five.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Juliette sat down in the Greenhouse and watched the interaction between Bianca and Wednesday. Bianca and Juliette used to date. Not for a long time but long enough for them to fall out of love. They still remained friends however. Bianca was misunderstood and just needed love. She cared deeply for her friends and at the end of the day, Juliette would always be there for Bianca if she ever needed it.

Juliette was seated next to Roman, who was drawing primroses all over his book. Juliette was watching him until he looked back. He squeezed her hand slightly and smiled softly. Juliette laid her head on his shoulder until the lesson started. In front of her, was Xavier and Wednesday and behind her was Enid and Myra. They were holding hands under the table and giggling.

"I doubt Wednesday is impressed by your tricks, Mr. Thorpe." Thornhill began her lesson and Juliette dosed off. Her time in the hospital was terrible. By the time Roman had shaken her awake, the lesson was over. Roman gave her his notes and left without a word. Juliette felt a tap at her shoulder and Enid was standing there with a mischievous grin.

"What's up?" Juliette asked and checked her phone. There was a missed call from unknown.

"I need your help. With the Poe Cup... can you compete in it?" Juliette nodded then pulled an apple out of nowhere and began to eat it.

"Sure. Did Myra not want to do it?" Enid shook her head.

"She's afraid of water." 

"Oh yeah.. right, makes sense that she's not doing it." Enid nodded and thanked Juliette. Juliette smiled softly and left the greenhouse and wandered into the woods. Weirdly, the woods cleared her mind and she enjoyed to spend her time in there. She took out her phone and called back the number. "Hello, who is this?"

"Juliette, how is my little flower doing?"

"Uncle Jason?" Juliette squealed in excitement. Uncle Jason rarely called so it was a big deal for her. "I'm alright, I've had more control over my powers lately."

"That's wonderful to hear, is there any special girl?" Juliette could sense Uncle Jason smirking and she rolled her eyes. "Hey.. don't roll your eyes at me."

"How can you see me...?" Someone dropped down from a tree and tapped Juliette on the shoulder. Juliette grabbed her pocket knife and stabbed the person's arm. "Uncle Jason? What the fuck!?"

Uncle Jason groaned in pain then muttered some latin and his wound went away. "Good to see you too my little flower." Jason engulfed Juliette into a warm embrace and Juliette almost immediately put her arms around his waist. Her lifted her up and spun her around.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see my little bugs." Juliette chuckled at the nickname. When Roman and her were younger they used to kill bugs as sacrifice to Hekate, the Greek Goddess of witchcraft, magic and so on. Juliette still worshiped Hekate however, she didn't use bugs as sacrifice.