thirteen - future family.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

As the sun set, Juliette sat at the edge of Wednesday's bed, waiting for her girl to change. Wednesday came shuffling out of the closet, holding one of her arms with the other. She was wearing black shorts that displayed her toned legs and a burgundy hoodie that almost went to her knees.

"Is that my hoodie?" Juliette smirked as Wednesday's cheeks heated up.

"Uh.. no?" Wednesday stuttered, mentally slapping herself for doing that and just sighed in defeat, knowing that Juliette was going to bully her for it in the future.

"Wednesday Addams, it is. Just admit it, you suit it anyways. More than I ever did... Keep it."

Juliette advanced towards Wednesday and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Please tell me what your vision was..." Juliette pouted and caressed Wednesday's cheek.

"If I do, they might happen more often." Wednesday made that all up.

"Well... okay." Juliette sighed and lay down on Wednesday's bed. Wednesday also lay next to her and turned to face her. She scrunched up her face and Juliette watched in amusement knowing she was about to get her way.

"Fine. Oh god, you frustrate me." Juliette winked and giggled quietly. "I- we were... married.. and had... children."

Juliette's mouth opened widely and Wednesday used her index finger to close it. "We... we had children? We were married?" Juliette couldn't process that in such little time. Wednesday, immediately regretting it, froze and closed her eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said-" Juliette cut her off with a kiss and then pulled back again.

"I've always wanted children..." Wednesday let out a large sigh she didn't know she was holding in.

"Really?"

"Yeah... I love kids, I'd protect them with my life." Juliette pressed her lips against Wednesday's neck and kissed it softly. Wednesday smirked but that soon disappeared when Juliette mumbled, still against her neck, "What did you think I'd say?"

"I thought that you'd go weird and get mad or something along the lines of that.." Wednesday sighed and Juliette chuckled deeply, her breath tickling Wednesday's neck.

"Never, I was just shocked that was all. I thought I'd be something like me dying so I was relieved. We should probably sleep..." Wednesday nodded and Juliette had her hands around Wednesday's waist and her head in the crook of her neck. Juliette's breathing was soft against Wednesday's neck as she lay awake, thinking about what Juliette said. I'd protect them with my life.