nine - fairy godmother.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"Now, Juliette. I know we've had our differences and fair amount of arguments but.." Juliette was sat in Principal Weem's office twiddling her thumbs idly. "But.. I want you to know that your mother was a very close friend of mine and as your godmother, I must protect you in all situations."

Juliette nodded slowly and asked, "Then why do you always side with Galpin?"

"I tried to talk to the Judge, I tried everything when your parents... passed away but nothing could be done. We all tried. I promise we did but he's more powerful than we think. The Mayor's on his side. Doesn't want that kind of murder to get out into the public which I think is... bullshit."

Juliette was shocked by the use of word but chuckled anyways. "Thank you... I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass sometimes." Principal Weems got out of her chair and went around her desk, towards Juliette. Juliette stood up and hugged Weems tightly. "Thank you again, for everything."

"Of course, oh and by the way, how is it going with Wednesday?" Weems winked and Juliette rolled her eyes. "Oh please tell me, I'm dying to know."

"It's going really well. I feel... home with her. I know we've only known each other for a few weeks but she's comforting to be around." Weems listened in awe, her Juliette was falling in love. Hearing Juliette talk about Wednesday was magical to her. She loved every second and considered Juliette a daughter. Weems was always sad about not having her own so having Juliette around, always lit up her life. "Anyways, I should be going. Wednesday was with her father and I'm going to go check on her. "

Principal Weems nodded and waved a goodbye. Juliette left the office feeling much better and glad that she sorted out everything with her godmother. She grabbed her headphones, her bike and her phone and made her way towards Jericho.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"Hey Wendy." Juliette popped her head out from a tree and hung her headphones around her neck. Wednesday sharply turned her head to face Juliette and her expression eased up. "Are you okay?"

Wednesday didn't respond she just sunk into Juliette's chest. Juliette kissed her forehead and rubbed her back softly."My father's been wrongly convicted and I'm going to free him." Wednesday locked eyes with Juliette. Juliette nodded and then said confidently,

"Then I'll help."

"You don't have too."

"I know I don't, but I want to." Juliette grinned warmly and Wednesday scrunched up her face.

"Okay then, let's go to the sheriff." Juliette nodded and they left hand in hand.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───