sixteen - high.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Juliette peddled back to Nevermore almost moving at the speed of light. She dropped the bike into some bushes and snuck into the school. She ran up the flight of stairs and burst into Roman's room. He didn't turn around but lifted a clear bag in the air and chucked it backwards. 

Juliette hurriedly thanked him, dropped to the floor, reached under his bed, and found some paper to wrap the weed in. She rolled a few then shut the door and rummaged around in her bag for a lighter.

Juliette eventually found it and lit the blunt. She sighed in relief when the toxic fumes filled her lungs and Juliette exhaled slowly. Roman lifted himself off his bed and sat down next to her. She passed a blunt over and he inhaled deeply. A small smile crept onto his lips and Juliette lay her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She tapped her foot on the creaky floorboards to the beat of Raspberry Beret playing softly in the background. Roman passed her a beer and she thanked him by simply smiling softly.

Roman nudged her and wrote on his notepad, I'm sorry.

"For what?" Juliette tilted her head, curious about what he had to say. Or write.

"Being a dick," Roman whispered, his voice cracking slightly at the end. Juliette's eyes widened and she wrapped her arms around him tightly. He coughed quietly and Juliette chuckled. "Now, you are definitely high, and you need to return to your girl."

Juliette's pupils were dilated and when she looked down, she had three hands and was on her second joint. "Maybe... I'm a bit high."

Roman shook his head and helped her up. "Come on, you look like you've seen a ghost." Roman pushed her out of his room and Juliette grumbled quietly.

Juliette held onto the wall and pecked it quickly. She attempted to hug it but as a wall can't quite hug back, Juliette punched the wall angrily and stumbled back to her dorm room. She flung open the door and made her way, clumsily, over to Wednesday, who was busy writing her novel.

"Juliette?" Wednesday's eyes narrowed and she walked up to Juliette, who was giggling and put her hands on the girl's waist to stop her from tumbling over. "Are you... high?"

Juliette smirked and kissed Wednesday's lips deeply. Wednesday unattached her lips from Juliette's and put a finger over Juliette's plump lips. "No, not when you're high. You reek of weed and alcohol. Come on, we're going to shower."

Juliette's eyes darkened and Wednesday shook her head and chuckled lightly. "Not like that dummy."

Juliette pouted and Wednesday lead her into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. Juliette lifted off her cropped top and Wednesday couldn't help but stare at her defined abs. Wednesday felt Juliette's finger on her chin and Juliette's eyes met hers.