0 | A/N

Hey guys and welcome to yet another fanfic by me. This time I wanted to write a Kunikidazai fanfic because 1) there isn't enough fics here on wattpad and 2) i just wanted to.

Im just gonna say a few things before the actual fic starts:

This fanfic is based off one of my Kunikidazai oneshots that I wrote ages ago and I wanted to like write more about that au. But its somewhat different.

The au im talking about is an au where Kunikida is in the port mafia instead of the detective agency.

Im going to explain more about this au so some things in later chapters will make sense.

1) Dazai was also in the port mafia during the same time he was in cannon. All of Dazai's backstory in cannon stays the same in this fic (i havent read most of the light novels so im not sure if they explain more about his backstory so im just going with whats already in the anime)

2) I havent exactly thought of how or why Kunikida joins the port mafia just yet but I have made it so that he joins around a few months after Dazai left so thats why he hasnt got a clue who Dazai is when they meet in the future

3) And another reason why Kunikida dosent know who Dazai is or that he used to be a member of the port mafia is because after Dazai left nobody talked about him or mentioned him at all.

4) Kunikida will end up leaving the port mafia I just havent planned that far into this fic yet

I think this is all Im going to explain because I dont want to spoil too much by mistake. I will include my headcannons in this fic so if you don't like don't read.

And as for the big reveal where they find out that they both work for the enemy organisations im thinking of having at around chapter 5 or something. Not sure just yet.

I want it to have lots of chapters but i dont want to drag the plot out way too much and i feel it will be bad if i had the reveal at the end of the fic.

I suck at writing fics like this so go easy on me. Im writing this to try and get better at writing these kinds of fics.

___________________________________________

Ok. All the explanations are done for now but i might add more in the future.

This fanfic will have slow updates. And I will post this on AO3 so don't get confused if you see it on there.

Hope you enjoy reading future chapters and thanks for reading if you did.

bye for now

-SunWritesFanfics