14 | Chapter 14

It was silent. Nobody dared move as they saw how dead the mafia boss was. That was untill Chuuya had went over to where he lay to make sure that he actually was dead and not just preteding.

"Is he?" Higuchi asked.

Chuuya turned round to the group. "Yes. He is dead." It semed that the battle was now over and the agencey had won.

However things were not quite over yet as they had to make sure that nobody on the mafias side won't be waking up anytime soon before they could get to work sorting the place out before anybody else noticed that something wrong had happend.

Kunikida noticed that Dazai was nowhere in sight so he begun to quickly look for him hoping that he had survived the fight and he soon found him somehwere a few feet away from where Akutagawa and Higuchi were.

"Dazai?" He shouted once he saw the amount of blood that was comming from his already serious injuries.

"We're gonna have to get him to the nearest hopsital and fast." Yosano said.

"Dosen't your ability not heal injuries?" Kunikida asked. He didn't know much about her ability but he did know that it could heal wounds instantly.

Yosano nodded. "My ability won't work on him because his ability stops others from working on him." She said and then Kunikida had understood.

He helped Yosano stop the bleeding untill the ambulance arrived.

"He will be ok."

________

It was now the day after and the majority of the mess from the agencey vs mafia fight had been cleared up.

The good news was that the people at the hospital had managed to treat Dazai's injuries and save him on time before it was too late. And it meant that Dazai would later be able to leave the hospital.

Kunikida had insted that he were to stay with Dazai in the agencey infirmary untill he woke up.

Yosano had let him stay knowing that he and Dazai were close with each other and left Kunikida to his own devices.

"Dazai?" Kunikida said once he heard some movement comming from him. He then sent a message to Yosano saying that Dazai might be waking up soon and kept his focus on him.

And soon enough he woke up. "What happend ......" He started to say seeing that he wasn't bleeding out now like he was before.

"Dazai!" Kunikida said. "Its over. And he's dead now. "

It was good to know that Mori was now officially dead and staying dead forever. That meant nobody would be hurt or suffer at the hands of him anymore.

"That means everything is fine now. " Dazai said. "Since I was the one who killed him."

"But you could have died. " Kunikida continued to say. He hated the fact that he wasn't able to help Dazai since he was surrounded by mafia executives.

"But I didn't since I'm right here." Dazai said looking at him. Kunikida sat down and looked at Dazai. The last day or so was very chaotic and Dazai almost died and Kunikida was very tired.

"I know but he was dangerous. He could have killed you first." Kunikida said.

"Kunikida. I want to tell you something." Dazai said.

"What is it Dazai?" Kunikida said. He had no idea what Dazai wanted to tell him since he should really be resting right now.

"This might come as a shock to you but I used to be a member of the port mafia." Dazai said.

And there was the third time that Kunikida was suprised that day. There was no way he heard that correctly.

"What?"

____________________________________________

I know these chapters are short but writers block dosent let me write the amount i want to write.

And we're almost at the end of this fanfic!

Anyway hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading if you did

Bye for now

-SunWritesFanfics