12 | Chapter 12

Both sides started to attack each other after the whole argument between some of them and the first thing that Kunikida did was get out his notebook and wrote something down in it , something that would be useful , and ripped out the page to activate his own ability.

Rapid gunshots could be heard as many of the mafia executives had started to fire their guns constantly in hopes that one of the bullets would hit someone on the agencey side but so far they were unsucsessful with that.

Meanwhile Kunikida had what was a gun in his hand and he was busy trying to take down some random mafia executives who were orderd to try and shoot at him. But they had failed once Kunikida had successfully knocked them out.

Now that he had done that he went over to stop the ones who were still shooting at them. And once that was done he went back to the agencey.

"Kunikida! You have to go help Higuchi."

"Ok." He said. Kunikida then went to find where Higuchi was and soon found her and it semed that she were having trouble keeping the emeny from getting to them.

"They just keep comming"  Higuchi said as she too was also firing back at them with her own guns. She moved out the way as a bullet was headed right for her and managed to miss it.

Kunikida looked at the never ending amount of mafia executives and bullets that kept on comming their way and  got to work with his ability again and used it on the mafia people.

Whilst he was busy helping them out , Kunikida had no idea that Dazai would also end up in some kind of situation that he might never get out of.

_______

Dazai was busy avoiding getting shot by the bullets that just wouldn't stop firing at him. Once he did manage to get past the gunfire he quickly took each of them out before he was met with

However he couldn't go over to help the others as he was suddenly cornerd and with barely no way out by the looks of it.

"There you are Dazai."

And it was then that he knew that he was in trouble now and all he could do was do nothing but watch as Mori had found him.

"To think that now you won't be able to do anything but watch your friends die. " He said.

Dazai glared at him. There was no way in hell he was going to let anyone die by the hands of him. With whatever strength he had left he had managed to break free from the person who had captured him and got out a weapon ready to fight.

"You're a monster." He shouted but that didn't even get any reaction whatsoever out of him. Infact he just took out one of those knives that he always seems to have and walked towards him.

Dazai then held out his own knife and went in to try and get a hit on him. But unfortunately he missed as Mori easilly stepped backwards to avoid the knife touching him.

"That was weak Dazai." He said smiling as he watched his attemlts to kill him.

And with that Mori went for him and Dazai had to quickly move out of the way. It wasn't long untill he barely missed getting stabbed by a knife.

But he soon found that he had been caught again as he felt somebody grabbing hold of him to stop him from moving. He managed to get a good look at who it was.

He saw that Mori was the one who had got hold of him. And he was holding the knife very close to him. Dazai watched as he was thinking of how he was going to get out of this one.

"Say good bye Dazai."

____________________________________________

This one was hard to write so I couldnt make it longer. Im gonna finish working on the next chapter later.

Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading if you did.

Bye for now

-SunWritesFanfics