15 | Chapter 15

"Wait what?" Kunikia said sounding very suprised.

"You heard me." Dazai said as he looked at Kunikida. "I used to be a member of the port mafia just like you were."

All Kunikida could do was stare at Dazai because there was seriously no way that Dazai was a member of the port mafia. If that were true then he had never heard of anything like that at all.

Not to mention the fact that not one single person mentioned him. Chuuya never did which was suprising for someone who hated him , and even Akutagawa never spoke of him.

"I didn't think that you would have been a mafia member." Kunikida said once he found the words to say after those few minutes of silence.

"Its true. You can ask Chuuya or Akutagawa." Dazai said.

"Maybe I will." Kunikida said. "But how come you never told me?" He asked.

"You never asked. And even after I found out that you too were working in the mafia I felt like it wasn't that important." Dazai said.

"Hey , Dazai." Kunikida said and Dazai looked at him. "What is it?" He asked "How did you leave the mafia?

"It wasn't that easy for starters." Dazai said. "I only really did it because of an old friend whos long gone now. Infact you remind me of him."

And then it was the second time that day for Kunikida to be suprised.

"Your quite similar to each other." Dazai continued with his thoughts on the past.

"But after something happend , I went and left the mafia that night and I went underground for a few years. "

"Why do you ask." He finished and looked at Kunikida.

"Its because I don't really want to stay with the mafia. But I don't think the agencey will want me there ....." Kunikida said

"Im sure the agencey will want you there." Dazai said. "If they let me stay despite me being in the mafia , then I'm sure the same will be for you."

Kunikida still looked uncertain. "Let me think about it." He said. He was sure that he wanted to leave the mafia but he was still uncertain about joining the agencey

After that Kunikida had thought about his descision long and hard before he had a definite answer. This time he was sure that this is what he wanted to do from now on. So he went to find Dazai to find him and tell him his answer.

Dazai looked to see that Kunikida had came back. He waited untill Kunikida spoke up.

"Dazai. I want to leave the mafia and join the agencey." Kunikida said.
___________________________________________

Im seriously not liking how short these chapters are getting

Anyway hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading if you did

actual chapter words: 434

Bye for now

-SunWritesFanfics