5 | Chapter 5

The person that Kunikida hadn't seen at the agencey untill now and the same one he was ready to attack was the same person he had become good friends with all those days ago.

It was Dazai.

How he was stupid enough to forget that it was Dazai was beyond him. Prehaps it was because he wanted to deny the fact that Dazai was an agencey member or something else.

Either way it was still a shock to him but on the other hand Dazai didn't seem to fazed to see Kunikida himself was with the mafia.

However he had to be sure that his eyes weren't playing tricks on him.

"Dazai?"

"Kunikida."

They both stood facing each other. Kunikida was honestly suprised to see that Dazai was working for the detective agencey.

And now that the truth has come to light all Kunikida could think of was what would happen between the two of them now.

"Didn't expect to see you here." Dazai said looking at Kunikida.

Dazai looked different. This was a side of Dazai that Kunikida hadn't seen before. He was serious. "I could say the same for you." Kunikida said.

"So , all this time i've been friends with someone in the mafia." Dazai said.

"And you're with the agencey." Kunikida said looking back at Dazai.

As the fight between the organaisation members continued on , Dazai and Kunikida were left to settle things between them.

"So what should we do now?" Dazai asked still glaring at Kunikida who was currently at a loss for words. He hadn't thought of what to do if he ever found that Dazai was in the agencey.

Infact he never thought of the situation like this at all even though he did consider the possibility of it. But now this was reality he was conficted. Sure they did become friends and such but that could all change in a matter of seconds.

"I .... " He paused thinking of what to say before resorting to asking the question he had been thinking of for awhile now.

"What do you think I should do then?" Kunikida asked.

"Leave the mafia." Dazai said looking at Kunikida still having the same serious expression on his face. That comment suprised Kunikida as there was no way anyone could leave the mafia once they joined.

And he sure hasn't heard of anyone doing that before. But it looked like Dazai was telling him to do so.

"I'll think about it." He said. If he were to leave the mafia chances were he would have to stay in hiding untill those in the mafia forgot he was even there to begin with and if he successfully did that he had no idea what to do from that point on.

"I guess I'll see you then?" Kunikida asked and Dazai didn't relpy with much. "Just pretend we have been fighting each other this whole time." They then continued their previous battle.

And with that they had both agreed to only see each other when they were sure no one from their respective organaisation were there.

This was surely a revealation that neither of them had expected but now it has happend it seemed that things were going to be much harder from now on.

And Kunikida knew it would be trouble if Mori ever found out that he was seeing someone from the agencey.
___________________________________________

I was gonna make this chapter longer but writers block is a bitch.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this even if it was a short chapter and thanks for reading if you did

bye for now

-SunWritesFanfics