3 | Chapter 3

Today was a very strange day in the port mafia as it seemed that Mori had decided to give everyone the day off for some strange reason. It was strange because the mafia never had days off.

Kunikida assumed it had something to do with some top seceret buisness or something but he didn't dare to question it and he couldn't exactly disobey direct orders from the boss and show up.

So he now had nothing to do and a large gap in his schedule. Kunikida had no idea what or how he was going to spend the time now that work was cancelled. He had been thinking of seeing if Dazai was free before remembering that Dazai had his own job and was most likely at his own place of work.

But he supposed it wouldn't hurt to try. So with that he took out his phone and sent a quick message to Dazai not expecting him to send one back for a really long time.

And he was suprised to see that Dazai had responed in less than a minute :

'funny because the same things happend to me you think we work at thr same place but im free'

Kunikida himself also found it strange and a little suspicious that Dazai also had the day off work. But it didn't really matter much as it wasn't like it could cause any trouble to his job or anything because the both of them had a free day.

Soon enough they had arranged to meet up in less than 30 minutes. The time had came and Dazai was running late , which he supposed wasn't exactly suprising as Dazai had been late a few times when they arranged to meet up at a certain time ,

"Hey Kunikida!" The all too familiar voice of Dazai shouted as he had finally arrived at their meet up spot.

"Your late." Kunikida said looking at his watch. "I still got here didn't I?" Dazai said and Kunikida sighed and stared at him. Dazai sure can be confusing at times it seems like.

"I guess it dosen't matter now your here ...."

"So what should we do now?" Dazai asked looking at Kunikida.

"How about we walk around again." Kunikida suggested.

"Fine by me." Dazai said. They then walked around Yokohama and did whatever friends did on days out and Kunikida did admit that it was a nice change from the mafia just doing normal civillain things every once in awhile.

However it wasn't untill when it was late afternoon when Kunikida had recieved a message on his phone. He and Dazai had stopped what they were doing so Kunikida could see who it was from.

It turned out the message was from the mafia boss saying that things will be back to normal again the next day. Kunikida put his phone away and turned to face Dazai.

"Whats up?" Dazai asked noticing how Kunikida had looked after reading the message.

"Its nothing really." Kunikida said. "My boss has said that everyone has to go back to work tommorrow. Thats all."

"Its a shame work is a thing." Dazai said

Kunikida looked confused. "Why's that?" He asked.

"Well one thing is i can't see you alot." Dazai said.

Soon enough it was getting really dark which meant it were time to go home and hopefully get some sleep.

"So see you tommorrow?" Dazai asked almost sounding hopeful.

"Yeah sure." Kunikida said.

They both went their seperate ways leaving Dazai alone with his thoughts. It hadn't been long since he and Kunikida first met but he was starting to have different thoughts about Kunikida this time round.

He wasn't thinking of Kunikida in a bad way not at all , it was different. The kind of way like a stupid high school girl crush type way.

Dazai wasn't sure how or when these feelings started but he was also certain that he would also have to think about how Kunikida feels about him.

For now Dazai should stop thinking about these new thoughts and feelings and work on being friends for the time being.

And even though Dazai has no clue about it , Kunikida was also thinking the same things about Dazai.
____________________________________________

This one was hard to write so thats why this chapter is shorter. Im also working on chapters 4 and 5 but they wont be out today.

Thanks for reading if you did and hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-SunWritesFanfics