11 | Chapter 11

Today was a very different day for Dazai and Kunikida because whilst they were at the agencey they had recived a note from an unkmown person but they could only asiume that it was from the mafia.

"Guys its from the mafia."

The note had a message written in it in what appeared to be a red colouring pencil. They all chose to ignore that fact and focused on what the note had to say.

"Lets read it to see what it says."

Kunikida looked back at the note and continued to read the contents of it before looking back at everyone else.

"The note says that we have to go to that abandoned warehouse site , it also says that me and Dazai have to be there or everyone else will die in our places." He said after reading it.

"Damn. We can't win with him." Ranpo mutterd and everyone else agreed.

"We are going to put an end to him today. I'll make sure of it!" Dazai said

Everyone looked at each other. It semed that now was the time to finish this once and for all.

Kunikida had sent a message to Chuuya and Akutagawa saying where to meet up. He didn't bother with Higuchi as she will just tag along with Akutagawa.

"I let everyone else know where we're meeting." Kunikida said.

"Ok good because we're going to need all the help we can get."

With whatever time they had left everyone had grabbed their weapons and anything else that could be useful and was ready to leave the agencey.

"Everyone ready?"

They all confirmed that they were.

"Ok lets go before they get to us first."

And with that they all left the agencey and headed to the place where they were told to meet up.

 _______

It was late morning by the time they had arrives to where they assumed the mafia   would be today. When they got there it wad quiet and nobody but themselves were there.

This only meant that they had some amount of time to be on their guard incase of an ambush attack or something like that.

And suddenly sounds of footsteps walking towards them could be heard and before they knew it the port mafia's higher ups and boss was standing infront of them.

Nobody said a word as they all glared at each other. "I was right after all. You're a traitor to the mafia." Mori said once he noticed that Kunikida was with the agencey.

"And it looks like you turned our other members traitor aswell." He continued       once he saw the look of anger on Kunikida's face.

"I'm doing this because what you're doing is wrong. And its against my ideals!" Kunikida shouted back.

"Your ideals will never get you anywhere in life Kunikida. All they do is cause death for others." Mori said.

"You bastard." Yosano shouted.

"Its been a long time hasn't it Yosano." He said once he noticed her amongst the agencey members plus the few mafia members who have appeared to have sided with the agencey.

"Shut up." She shouted.

"As I was saying , Kunikida you are a traitor to the mafia. "

"And now you will die." Mori said looking directly at Kunikida. It seemed that Kunikida was now his first target but Dazai however was not going to let that happen.

"Not if I get to you first." Dazai said glaring at Mori.

Both sides got ready to attack and the mafia executives started firing their guns whilst the agencey side had started to dodge them.

The fight between the two sides had now begun.

____________________________________________

This wont be updated for awhile bc of the next few chapters will be quite hard to write.

Anyway hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading if you did.

Bye for now

-SunWritesFanfics