16 | Chapter 16

"I want to leave the mafia." Kunikida had said. "And join the agencey."

"I will let the president know that you want to join." Dazai said. "But since you're in the mafia , its possible that you will have to do what I did before I could join."

Kunikida wasn't at all that bothered about what he had to do to join the agencey aslong as he wasn't in the mafia anymore. He would have to speak to Chuuya about that since hes the new boss now.

"Ok. Im going to have to speak tp Chuuya about this." Kunikida said which earned a look of dissapointment from Dazai.

"Whats wrong" Kunikida asked once he saw the way Dazai looked after he mentioned Chuuya.

"Its nothing. I just hate him." Dazai said.

Kunikida nodded and decided not to question this any further.

Now there was the process of starting all the messing around to get him in the agencey.

"Ok. When do we start?" Kunikida asked.

"I think we should start now.' Dazai said.

So they both headed over to the agencey so they could speak to Fukuzawa about letting Kunikida join the agencey.

Dazai knows that Fukuzawa will let him join once he passes the exam considering he was able to as both he and Kunikida pretty much came from the same background as a port mafia member.

Once they got to the agencey the first thing they did was go straight to the president's office. Dazai knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in." Was heard and they both did that. Dazai was the first one to enter with Kunikida close behind.

"President we want to speak with you." Dazai said as they stood infront of the office desk. "I'm listening." He said , looking at them.

"I would like to join the agencey " Kunikida said.

"Very well. But the first thing you have to do is go underground considering you were once a mafia member. " Fukuzawa said.

"And once you come back you would have to take an enterance exam and if you pass that you will officially become a member of this agencey."

Kunikida nodded as he listend to what was being said to him. "I understand." He said.

And with that they both left the agencey and turned to face each other.

"Ok then I guess this is goodbye?" Dazai said even though he knows he will see Kunikida again.

"You know we will see each other again right?" Kunikida said.

"Yeah." Dazai said. It was fine , he knew that he would be able to see Kunikida again. "I know."

He knew that Kunikida was only doing this so he could completely leave the mafia and clear his record before he could join the agencey.

For Dazai it was a couple of years before he was able to join the agencey after leaving the mafia but who knows how long it'll be before Kunikida is able to do the same.

They both looked at each other for what felt like for the last time , even though they both knew that they would see each other again.

Before they left to go their seperate ways Kunikida suddenly went to give Dazai a hug. This suprised Dazai a little but he returned it anyway.

After a couple of minutes Kunikida spoke up again. "I best be going now." He  said.

And with that they both pulled away from the hug.

"See you later , Dazai." Kunikida said before he turned to leave. And with that Dazai watched untill he was no longer in sight and he too walked back to the agencey.
____________________________________________

This fic is nearly comming to an end now!.

I do need to post the rest of these chapters on AO3. This fic hasnt been updated om AO3 since chapter 6.

Anyway hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading if you did.

Bye for now!

-SunWritesFanfics