4 | Chapter 4

The next day everything in the port mafia was pretty much back to normal. So it meant that Kunikida was back to work again.

Today they were going to start their mission of fighting the agencey head on to get hold of the weretiger whos whereabouts was in the agencey itself.

There was a meeting going on about how they were going to capture the weretiger and who was going and such. Once the meeting ended they had to start as soon as possible.

Kunikida was partnered with Akutagawa and Higuchi as Chuuya was out on another job. So with that the group left the mafia headquarters and made their way to where ever the agencey members were hiding.

The first thing they had to do was come up with a plan A and a plan B if plan A fails. After that it was time to officially start the mission.

They continued waling untill they saw what looked like a group of agencey members up ahead. "There they are!" Higuchi shouted as she got out her machine gun and was ready to fire at them if ordered to do so

"Remember the plans." Akutagawa said. "We have to take him alive."

Higuchi and Kunikida confirmed that they understood and got into their positions and became ready to fight.

It looks as if the agencey members noticed them as both organisations were walking towards each other. On the agenceys side they had the doctor , the illusion ability user , someone that kunikida hadnt seen before  at the agencey and their target.

If they were lucky in this upcomming fight it meant they could complete this mission , take the weretiger  and the mafia could claim the bounty on his head.

"It seems the mafia has come to pick a fight with us." The doctor said as she held her chainsaw with a creepy smile on her face.

Akutagawa looked as if he was glaring daggers at the weretiger and the weretiger noticed as he was glaring back

"We won't let you win!" The weretiger shouted as he used his ability to partly transform into the tiger. Everyone on both sides got ready to fight and Kunikida was ready to use his ability when needed.

Soon enough the fight had started with Akutagawa shooting blades of his ability straight at the weretiger who tried to block them with partly transformed arms of the tiger and then struck a hand at him.

As Kunikida was doging attacks from the agenceys doctor he caught a glimpse of dark brown hair and someone wearing bandages who was busy doging the bullets that were being fired from Higuchi's gun.

'Was that .....' Before he had time to finish his thought he had to dodge almost being sawed in half with a chainsaw. Once he was clear out of attacks for a short while he looked over at the person wearing the bandages.

It wasn't untill then that he had also turned around after missing an attack from Akutagawa.

And Kunikida was now certain that his eyes weren't playing tricks on him anymore.

Turns out the person he hadn't seen at the agencey before was actually someone he knew very well outisde of his mafia job.

They both stared at each other shocked as they was not expecting to see the other in this type of place at all. With that they were now facing each other.

That person facing him now , was the same person he had been meeting up with each night since they met , both completely unaware of each others actual profession

It was Dazai.
____________________________________________

Chapter 4 is finally done! Sorry these chapters are so short. Anyway Im doing the reveal this early because I don't want to have like too much filler chapters and I don't want to drag out the plot too much.

Thanks for reading if you did and hope you enjoyed it.

-SunWritesFanfics