Chapter 6- Pari wants to call Sai Mamma. Sai and Virt's reaction

After Pari came back home everyone started to fuss over her as everyone missed her a lot. So, everyone started to do her favorite things. Pari also missed her home her family a lot especially her Papa, Sai Aunty and their time together. So, when she came back home, she demanded both of them together and they willingly obliged. 

Virat and Sai enjoy spending time with Pari as well as each other's company so for them it was gala time and during this period both of them understand that there was something more than friendship between them. Both of them realize that they have a special place in their heart for another one. 

Virat started to notice little things about Sai like what color dress she wears, which type of earrings she likes, she doesn't like to wear bangles much but whenever she wears she likes colorful glass bangles, her hair falls beautifully on her back when she keeps it open but she likes it in a ponytail, her hair cut is layer etc. etc. and it made him wonder why is he noticing all these, why he wants to share all his worries, happiness with her, why he wants to see her smile, hear her laugher before he leaves for the hospital. Why when he comes back, he likes to share his evening coffee with her.

Pari loves to spend time with her Papa and Sai aunty but she also likes to see her Papa and aunty together. They make a great team. She never saw her Papa laugh and enjoy so much before. Adhuna painted a picture of a happy family in her mind and seeing these two together and all 3 of their happy times only increase her desire to get it more. 

One day one of Virat's friend came to Chavan House with her family. Her husband and little daughter Tulika. That baby girl played with Pari a lot both the kid liked each other a lot and spend a lot of time together. Tulika told Pari casually "Pari your Mummy is very beautiful and good." The word Mummy printed in Pari's mind. She wanted to call Sai Mamma. 

That night when Sai came to make Pari sleep she asked Sai "Sai Aunty Can I ask something from you?" Sai looked at Pari and Say "Anything Baby. What do you want?" Pari somehow knew this was not very normal to ask so after a few minutes of silence she hold Sai's hand "Can I call you Mamma?"

 Sai's world froze in Pari's innocent question. Not only Sai someone else was also frozen with this question. Virat was coming to Pari's room but stood still after he heard that question. He knew he should immediately make Pari understand that she shouldn't ask Sai this type of question but was astonished that his heart was curious and was waiting to hear Sai's response, that is the moment he realize that he wanted this though it was not right but he has fallen for her so he stood there to listen to her answer.

On the other hand, Sai's heart was running 100 meters per second speed after listening to that question. The full meaning of it was her becoming daughter-in-law of this house, wife of Virat. Her breath quickened after thinking of this word only as Virat the man who is her close friend and support system of her. 

She realizes she wanted it as she started to love him as a woman loves her man, she wanted him but then she remembered she don't deserve either this beautiful family or him as hers. Fate gave her Pari and that's too much for her. She slowly looked at eager waiting eyes of Pari and slowly replied "Yes but in private not in front of anyone I repeat anyone. It will be our little secret."

Virat misunderstood her silence and words as her unconditional love for Pari and her inability to deny Pari anything and left that place. Sai doesn't know that Virat knew about her and Pari's little chat so she didn't feel awkward in front of Sai and as Virat knew that Sai doesn't know her knowing secret so he also was comfortable but they had their own thoughts also starts with it.

 a few days later suddenly Pari's health become serious and she was serious. There was no one at home except Sai and Bhabani. Sai first tried to contact Dr. Shivam and other family members but she couldn't reach anyone so she took the matter into her hand and started to treat her. She noticed that none of her medicine will be applicable so she by a servant brought some medicine and applied it. Later very much tensed Sheetal, Ninad along with Dr. Shivam rushed into Chavan House to get Bhabani's phone. By that time Pari was stable and was sleeping. They were relieved to see her out of danger but later became furious knowing that Sai herself gave her new medicine

. They scolded her and questioned how dare she gave medicine to her without doctor's permission. Virat entered that moment and saved her by saying that she called him and he said her to administrate that medicine.