Chapter 11 - Love is in the air

Next morning when everyone was having their breakfast except Pari, suddenly Aswini asked "Sai Beta what doctor told?" Sai couldn't get any clue about what doctor she was talking. Seeing her confused face Ashwini thought to clarify "yesterday you and Veet went to meet a doctor. Right?" Virat who was drinking his juice choked it and both Sai and Virat looked at each other with wide eye. Virat only told his family that they wanted to go out and the moment they went no one was home so none watched them all decked up. As a natural instinct they assumed that they went to meet a doctor for Pari. Both the love birds were too shocked to answer anything and were speechless.

But Samrat was there to speak he started to lough like a maniac confusing everyone "Mami you thought they went to meet a doctor yesterday... oh God actually they went to a date like teenage lovesick couple."

Both Virat and Sai glared at Samrat showing 'you will pay for it' attitude and then lowered their head. Everyone around the table was speechless in surprise, Bhabani was first to come to sense "Is this true Veer Beta what Samrat said?" he just nodded and all became emotional.

Ashwini was over the moon that finally her son find his true love. They wanted to settle the marriage date as soon as possible. Everyone knew that Virat don't like traditional rituals of marriage so were planning to give notice to registered office.

But Virat surprised them again saying that he wanted a traditional wedding with each and every ritual. Actually, before he came to know that Sai in her teens dreamed about a fairy tale wedding and he also knew that his Granny, Mother, Kaku and sister have a lots of dream regarding his marriage so for all these ladies of his life he wanted to go through all those as it was a marriage of love. He wanted to bind with his lady love in every possible way.

Samrat gave whistle while Bhabani and Sonali and shwini literally cried in happiness, Sai who was again toughed with his gesture was seating there with crimson face. They called the priest at that moment only to decide a wedding date.

Virat wanted to have a little courtship period with his lady love before marriage but he understood with the enthusiasm of his family members he will not get that. Might be God heard his wish so the priest said for their wedding the nearest auspicious date is 7 months later which make Virat very happy.

Pari was very much happy hearing that her Papa and Momma will get married 7 months later and she will get her dream family. She was well for the time and she wanted a family picnic for this occasion. Everyone was also very happy so they agreed for that.

Virat took a leave on that day for lack of sleep last night so everyone left for the hospital without him. He Sai and Pari spend a wonderful time till late morning. Virat made yesterday too special for her and she wanted to do something for him so when she saw both father-daughter engrossed in each other she slipped from there and went to kitchen.

She expressed the cook her wish to cook Virat's favorite foods all by herself. She cooked for long time. After making Pari sleep he started to find Sai and found her in kitchen but she didn't allow him to stay there. At the time of lunch he found that all her favorite foods were there and the cook informed him and all Sai made by herself.

He felt very much special. He knew she never was a person much comfortable with cooking, her appearance showed her lack of experience in kitchen as her two fingers were wrapped in bandage showing that she must cut them during chopping. He was touched that not being very much comfortable to cook also she took the initiative to cook for him. for him those are the best dish of the world filled with her love for him.

After lunch they spend some cozy time. Actually she was hugging and kissing him as a gesture of thank you for last night but as soon as he responded the equation changed and her such close proximity made him warm and hungry for her. She was wearing a pair of jeans and deep neck sleeveless top with her hair pulled in a pony.

So when she was so close her swan like neck and exposed skin did havoc in his senses. He wanted badly to taste those. When they were breathless they broke the lip lock and he moved his lips to kiss her jaw, neck and shoulder. She gave him more access by aching her head back and it encouraged him. she was a little short for him and they were in standing position so for his convenience he picked her up in his same height and she by instinct wrapped her legs around his waist and hands around his neck. He get lost in the exposed skin of her neck, jaw, shoulder, he gave wet kisses, licked her skin or sometimes bit her flesh leaving love bites. She moaned his name and that encouraged him more ane he groaned.

Samrat forgot an important file at home so he came back to collect it. He heard the sounds and came to enquire what happened. He got shocked after finding then in Virat's room like that compromising position in brood day light while the door was also only half closed. Phone from his hand slipped and fell on the floor, the noise brought the love birds back in the reality and they got embarrassed after being caught. He quickly set Sai free in her feet who stumbled and sat on the bed hiding her face in her knees in awkwardness.

Virat pulled Samrat out of the room to give Sai little relief. He asked Samrat "what a timing yaar. You always have to be Kabab me haddi. Please from now come in my room after knock that will save being embarrassed from us as well as you too." Samrat's got over his initial shock and was happy to see the twinkling eyes of his cousin brother and said "Yaar Veer please keep the door close when you decide to do soe romance with your girlfriend"