Chapter 19 - Breaking the news

Gynecologist after seeing the report and examining Sai told the couple that she was 10 weeks pregnant. She also added that Sai neglected her health a lot. She starved, had not took neither proper food nor rest. She by neglecting her health and overstraining herself in early stage of pregnancy made her pregnancy complications. If these continued then natural abortion can happen and her health also can get hampered.

Sai noticed hearing the word natural abortion Virat's face became hard and pale. She promised to herself that she will take good care of herself for this baby as her husband became too much attached with this unborn though he came to know about it just few hours ago. But still she feels how much it means to him more than what she feels. She promised not to give him any more pain than he already is.

Doctor advised her complete rest at least 10 hours in a day with proper food and medicine. After doctor they visited a dietician who gave them a diet chart for her. They need to stay in London for two more days for their conference. In between his papers he enquired over phone if she had food in every two hours or having medicine in time. He became a caring husband and father from the moment he came to know the news.

Virat was eager to share this news with their family members over video chat but Sai objected she said they should wait till they reach home and give this news in person. Though Virat assured her that this baby will be welcomed happily among family members and their daughter Pari will not be insecure over it but still there was a fear in her about its acceptance. she wanted to be there in front of them when they will hear the news so that she can know there actual feelings.

2 days later they came home finally and receive a very warm welcome. Pari who was too much excited to get back her Momma and Papa came to drawing room to meet them instead of waiting in her room. As soon as Pari came Sai was about to pick her up as she signaled to do that putting her hand up. but a strain look from Virat and Sai stopped. She then knell down in front of Pari to be at her level and hugged her.

Samrat was the only one who noticed the exchange between the couple. Actually, he and Devi went airport to receive them and from there only noticed Virat being overprotective and caring for Sai which seems to be little fishy to Samrat. He pointed out it to Devi and they both tried to ask the couple what happened in London which make this change but they just smiled and dodged the question as they wanted to revel the news in front of everyone of family.

Virat was too eager to share the news with their family but as they settled down little Suhana complained to Sai "Bhabi Thank God you come. Baby has a chemo appointment two days later and for that she needs to start taking medicines from today morning but she isn't taking. We all tried since morning but failed now you try please."

Sai talked to her little princess "Pari my angle why are you refusing to take medicine? You need to take it baby otherwise how you will go through the treatment." Pari pouted and saying "I don't want to go to hospital. I don't want to go with chemotherapy it's painful" and she started to cry. Everyone knew that it's not pleasant but they had to undergo to keep her alive. So, they needed to force her always to go to under the treatment.

Sai was about to say her that she has to do it for Momma Papa by little blackmail when Virat said "Let me handle this time." He picked up Pari in his arms and went to balcony when they came after some time she was smiling and said "give me medicine Suhana aunty. I will be a good girl from now."

Everyone was shocked to see that transformation of Pari who willingly agreed for treatment. All wanted to know what Virat said her to make her agree happily. Devi asked "Pari baby it's not fare you didn't listen to us not Momma but Papa said and you agreed?? What Papa said will give you?? We also promised to give you a doll, chocolate but you didn't agree." Pari smiled "Because Papa is the best. I will be good girl not only for this time but for next time next next time for all the time. I am very very happy." people looked towards smiling father daughter due and then to each other.

They were thoroughly confused regarding what may Virat told Pari that she agreed for not only for this time but for all the time. When Sai looked towards Virat he winked at her and she understood the matter. She was happy that her daughter accepted the news happily and is so excited about it.

Samrat hold widely smiling Pari and said "Chachu wants to know what Papa said to Pari. Will pari tell Chachu??" Pari looked towards her father and asked "Shall I tell Papa?" Virat said "Ok tell" Devi pulled her chicks "Papa ki Chamchi tell us na."

Pari said "Papa told me soon after few months a little cute baby will come to this house and I will be an elder sister. If I want to play with my little sweet baby sibling then I have to be fit and strong so I need to go through the treatment without troubling Momma as baby is now resting in Momma's tummy. So I will be a good girl from now so that God give me my baby soon."

Everyone looked towards the couple for confirmation and Virat said "Yes Sai is 10 weeks pregnant. She needs a good care as she neglected her health till now."